Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila OWO Anal - Cambridge  (Read 2723 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7496646) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline cambsguy

Had a great punt today! In the mood for anal again after a good meet last week, so went to town to see Leila.

Comms:
Very good - prompt to reply back on WA, gave postcode and extra cost for anal so agreed time. Messaged when there, she said 1 min and 1 min later said to call her where she gave her flat no. All good

Near train station. Not my favourite location but Sundays are free to park close by, she will be somewhere else in town she said next week. Nice clean flat, all good

Description:
The girl in the pics - claims to be 29, could easily pass for 23/24. Very pretty, great figure - size 6-8. Not felt skin that soft for ages. Blemish free and all looked great. Beautiful skin, and pretty feet too. Some tats on the back which were ok. She really is a bit of a stunner but in a girl in town / student way rather than glamour model with lots of fake bits. Greeted with a smile, and some nice chit chat before and after. Friendly and welcoming.

Service:
She go on bed with me and started to play, got hard fairly quick and was ok with me touching her pussy and bum hole. Bit of OW followed which was good then she said to tell me when I was ready - I was so she got into doggy and lubed up for anal. Guided me to hole and then told to push it in. Went in nicely, sometimes it can be a battle to get in but fine here. Pumped away the asked her to go flat, she did and that was good although I did slip out so she suggested a spoon type thing with her on side. That was fine and it great to see all her body. Pumped away, some nice noises and then came in the bag. She cleaned be up.

Overall:
It doesn't get much better. Fit girl, pretty, amazing body, lovely fuck and for £70 for 30 mins with £40 for anal. I was in and out in less than 20 mins but that was down to me, I was not rushed in any way. I tend to prefer the pump and dump type of meets, get down to it and am not fussed about getting the whole time, I am not into the GFE.

Would rate her body and looks as 9.5/10 for me personally. Put a good service on and you have a great option in Cambridge for once!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Condominium

Cheers for the review. I was put off by the initial negative one but that’s 2 positives in a row now and that ass looks fantastic in her profile pic.

Offline cambsguy

Cant relate to the negative report.

I didn't try 69 or kissing though, and did not feel rushed or to 'hurry up' either. Bum and figure is much better than the pics suggest!  :)

Online Jameson20

I agree she is a very good looking girl. My experience may have been better had I opted for a P&D, but as it was, it seemed rushed and I had some very odd reactions to wanting to slow the pace. Regardless, as is always true in this game, mileage may vary. Glad you had a good punt.

Offline TheSpaniard

Thanks for the review. A session of oral and anal is right up my street so onto the HL she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline innocent_c