Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Absolutely Amazing.  (Read 7974 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TreyWalker

Platinum Cindy - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Okay, I actually planned to do one review of Lovely Isabel before getting to this, but I'm feeling pretty crappy so I thought I'd relive this punt by typing another review for this lady.

Was thinking of seeing Miss KDD but a shortage of money and me only being able to do outcalls meant for the same amount of time, Platinum Cindy was better VFM. So I sent her a message on Adultwork and the meet was planned quickly. I mentioned a roleplay I wanted to do, with the idea being she has just been hired as my personal trainer, but she couldn't stop herself from booking a hotel and having a hot workout session.

One of the things that I believe sets Platinum Cindy apart is her willingness to play a role. We actually sent some flirtacious texts back and forth the day of the meet, that had me proper worked up. Also the fact that she told another punter from this forum she was looking forward to playing this role, shows how she actually enjoys the job to some extent. At least that's the way I look at it.

She had booked a hotel in Fulham and Chelsea and had sent me the hotel and post code well in advance. I arrived 15 minutes early and text her, and she quickly responded, saying she'd be ready at four and she'd message me when she was ready. She did this and gave very good directions to her hotel room, which allowed me to waltz in like I knew were I was going.

Knocked on the door and she welcomed me in with a kiss, and boy did she look amazing. Her breasts were seriously stretching an orange workout top, and her black yoga pants were tight and just made her look like that girl in the gym that you keep steeling glances at. I was instantly hard.

She offered a shower, and the hotel room itself is nice and big, with a great shower and a vast array of sprays and mouthwash and mints. Got myself clean and ready and used my own cologne, which Cindy noticed which shows her mind isn't elsewhere when we started.

We started with great DFK, and some roaming hands. She really gets into the kissing which is great, makes the punt feel like more than just a punt an lets you lose yourself in imagining it's something else. She then gave me a quick sexy lap dance, as we talked and teased each other through the roleplay. She gave herself to the roleplay, which makes me sure I can play out some fantasy's or two with her.

She then got on her knees, and the OWO was amazing. I'd watched some of her Adultwork video's before hand, and she looked like she knew what she was doing, but experiencing it was something else. I could do a whole session with her of just OWO, and one day I might if she's game. But naturally first time, I wanted to do as much as I could.

We got on the bed and she continued the OWO, every now and again using her great tits and wrapping them around me. I then wanted to taste her and told her to sit on my face. She tasted great and was clean and shaved. We then moved to 69 and the view was amazing.

We then put on a mack and started in cowgirl, as she varied from grinding and getting on her feet and bouncing on me. She even sat down on my cock and played with herself to orgasm when I told her too as I thrust what I could whilst I was deep inside of her.

We then moved to doggy and we moved in front of the mirror. Again her talking made the session more hot and steamy, and she let me position her however I wanted. It wasn't long before her smoking performance had me close.

Now only one girl I've been with has taken a proper facial, whilst another took a CIM. I'd asked about facial and she had been clear that it was okay as long as it wasn't near the eyes. I assumed that meant she was going to do the usual and keep the tip of me in her mouth so things didn't go astray. But she didn't, and let me go for it. Of course the punt had been good so I wasn't going to risk shooting too far. But she took my load, which was pretty substantial like a champ, and didn't rush off straight away before cleaning herself up.

When she was sorted she came out and she offered me a drink, JD and Coke and we talked. She's actually a really interesting person, and the conversation was the easiest I've had with a WG. So much so that I wasn't thinking, when can we start round two but actually got into the conversation.

However Cindy hadn't forgotten and went back to OWO before she egged me on and got a second load from me over her great tits. Now looking back, I should have tried to put a mack on and have another go, but I just gave myself to her magical ways. Next time though, I won't make that mistake.

A good sign of how good this punt was, was an hour and a half didn't feel like an hour and a half. Time had just flown by. And this allowed me to see another great thing about Cindy. She offered me another shower, another drink and we talked awhile longer. There was no rush to get me to leave at all. And it was me who had to actually bring up the paperwork. It almost felt like she wouldn't have asked, but I'm sure she would have. When I mentioned it, she said she didn't like to pressure her punters, wanted it to feel relaxed and not pressured and trusted that I would pay after meeting and talking to me.

I left with a massive smile on my face, and immedietly thought about the next time I would book her.

Positives: Amazing body, at least in my view. Great tits, ass, a few sexy and tasteful tattoos, great service, unrushed, great OWO, great fuck......................just pretty damn great. And texting me flirtacious texts before hand was icing on the cake.

Negatives: If I had to come up with one, and this is searching purely to make this as subjective as possible, it would have been great if she asked how I wanted my second round to go. But I know if I'd told her, she'd have been game. Also I suppose she didn't do a proper facial. But it's not like I didn't enjoy what we did do.

So if you haven't seen her, then book her in advance.

password02

Great review Mr TW - seems you had an excellent 'Cindy' Session - Reminds me to send her an AW email to ask if she gets any cancellations in October to let me me know ASAP

:hi:

Offline Tailpipe

Great review Mr TW - seems you had an excellent 'Cindy' Session - Reminds me to send her an AW email to ask if she gets any cancellations in October to let me me know ASAP

Does she limit the number of people she sees in a day  or week ,

Offline StevenS

I believe so and she leaves gaps between bookings. I saw her on a day she showed as fully booked, ran over time and she was very relaxed about the time for shower and chats after.

Offline anyfucker

Have been hoping to see Cindy again but now she's booked up solid for three weeks !!
The problem is i can only arrange something 2/3 days in advance max so well fed up with everyone saying how great she is.
At this rate it'll be months before i can see her  :(
Oh well i consoled myself with my first vist to Mel a few days ago so thanks UKP.

Duke L

She's a girl you have to see at least once, just so you can say you've done it!
Beauty's obviously a matter of opinion, and whilst I'd go along with her being attractive, the fake boobs don't really do it for me.
What I will give her above all the other girls I've seen though, is her ability to put you at ease. She's one of those people that has a knack for conversation.
Definitely a top girl and well deserving of the praise she gets on here!

Offline TreyWalker

She told me she only sees two to three punters a day. Now I can't necessarily verify that but I believe her.

password02

She told me she only sees two to three punters a day. Now I can't necessarily verify that but I believe her.

+1 - The bookings are usually +2 hours and tends to be 2-3 clients- if she gets a cancellation on her last booking she usually packs her bags and heads home.  I have been in her company when after we finished and I was in the shower she got a text from her last client saying he has got to get back to work early and has to cancel his 5.30pm booking - she jumped into the shower with me and said no more bookings and had a 20 mins session in the shower, I helped pack her bags and she gave me a lift to the station on her way home.

James999

Didn't she get banned from here?

Offline Tailpipe

They all get banned in the end just a mater of time  :D :lol:

Does not mean they give bad service , I don't remember her been a member but I am sure you would know,

password02

They all get banned in the end just a mater of time  :D :lol:

Does not mean they give bad service , I don't remember her been a member but I am sure you would know,

Sooner or later they all get banned - in her case she was banned a +6 months back - But as TP says ''Does not mean that they give a bad service' - She provides an excellent service and long may it continue

Offline NightKid

What was the point of the question in the first place?

password02

What was the point of the question in the first place?

Perhaps James wanted to make a point ? Not sure what it was but absolutely no connection to several positive reviews from UKP members in the last few days

Offline Jerboa

Yeah and I'm a direct descendent of Jesus Christ!  :D

She's to popular now, fully booked for 3 weeks, she's obviously good at her job, I just hope she doesn't burn out.

Offline TreyWalker

I don't know about the rest of the guys that have seen her, but that video doesn't do her justice in my book. I don't know why but she seems robotic and going through the motions. This video actually stopped me seeing her twice because I thought the service might have been over rated.

In person she is so much better than that video makes her out to be.

password02

I don't know about the rest of the guys that have seen her, but that video doesn't do her justice in my book. I don't know why but she seems robotic and going through the motions. This video actually stopped me seeing her twice because I thought the service might have been over rated. In person she is so much better than that video makes her out to be.

- +1
She is 100% better in real life -

Offline jamesdoug

very difficult to book though... recently almost impossible...

Offline TreyWalker

I booked about three to three and a half weeks in advance. Seeing as I see myself being one of her regulars I just message her a bunch of dates I can do and every time so far she has always got back to me with one that works for her.

Quesadilla

very difficult to book though... recently almost impossible...

You just need to be prepared to think ahead - I contacted her for the first time ever this week and had no trouble at all.

Having looked at her available dates I couldn't make any so suggested some dates early/mid November (around payday for me naturally! :yahoo: ); she replied same day suggesting 17th, just waiting to confirm the exact time and location but all very straightforward.

west8

she replied same day suggesting 17th, just waiting to confirm the exact time and location but all very straightforward.

Sounds familiar. Did she mark your booking as confirmed and/or ask you to send a picture of yourself?

James999

By all means answer west8's questions if you wish but my advice to you would be to ignore west8, he pissed Cindy off and she banned him from seeing her, she reads this forum and if you start relaying back to him she may well decide to decline your booking  :unknown:

You just need to be prepared to think ahead - I contacted her for the first time ever this week and had no trouble at all.
Having looked at her available dates I couldn't make any so suggested some dates early/mid November (around payday for me naturally! :yahoo: ); she replied same day suggesting 17th, just waiting to confirm the exact time and location but all very straightforward.
Sounds familiar. Did she mark your booking as confirmed and/or ask you to send a picture of yourself?

west8

Nicely trolled as expected Virgin Jim.

For the record, girls requesting pictures is acceptable behaviour in your opinion?

I will not post again in this topic, but I'm curious to see your reply.

James999

Nicely trolled

Fucking hell you seriously are one Twat, no wonder pro$$ies refuse to see you, you've only been here five mins and you're laying down the rules, who do you think you are Vorian  :sarcastic:

Offline lewishamguy

Fucking hell you seriously are one Twat, no wonder pro$$ies refuse to see you, you've only been here five mins and you're laying down the rules, who do you think you are Vorian :sarcastic:

Well spotted :D

Quesadilla

By all means answer west8's questions if you wish but my advice to you would be to ignore west8, he pissed Cindy off and she banned him from seeing her, she reads this forum and if you start relaying back to him she may well decide to decline your booking  :unknown:
It's Ok James I have just the thing.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bigus Dickus

I just booked her for a future date without a hitch!  :yahoo:

Can't wait to play with her new boobs!

:wacko:

Online finn5555

West8 why you worried Cindy will never see you now so go and spout your bollocks on another thread  :crazy:

Offline Tailpipe

Fucking hell you seriously are one Twat, no wonder pro$$ies refuse to see you, you've only been here five mins and you're laying down the rules, who do you think you are Vorian  :sarcastic:

Remus

Dates do not  work however very near,  but new ISP new IP range who knows .
Style is near the same .

Hoping he will go and post with the other Pratt infowanker . :sarcastic:

Offline laidbackasiandude

For me, yes she has confirmed a booking for November having just sent a booking request
in the past 48hours. This was preceded by a brief exchange of emails to clarify date and time.

I wasn't asked to send any picture, and if any WG were to do so I would politely decline
and look elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:16:00 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline TreyWalker

For me, yes she has confirmed a booking for November having just sent a booking request
in the past 48hours. This was preceded by a brief exchange of emails to clarify date and time.

I wasn't asked to send any picture, and if any WG were to do so I would politely decline
and look elsewhere.

Too be honest I'm pretty sure he just wants a rise out of us and his thread has been locked. He did the same in the platinum cindy recent threesome thread.

Offline lewishamguy

Remus

Dates do not  work however very near,  but new ISP new IP range who knows .
Style is near the same .

Hoping he will go and post with the other Pratt infowanker . :sarcastic:

I think the same it's the new Vorian came through back door 30posts per day not bad  :D :D

Offline 385North

Apologies in advance for going off-topic, but since his name was mentioned above I'm curious to know why Vorian was banned? I always perceived him as being a fairly level-headed forum member  :unknown:

yorkshire123

Apologies in advance for going off-topic, but since his name was mentioned above I'm curious to know why Vorian was banned? I always perceived him as being a fairly level-headed forum member  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34778.0

Offline smiths

Too be honest I'm pretty sure he just wants a rise out of us and his thread has been locked. He did the same in the platinum cindy recent threesome thread.

Indeed. It was his post in reply to one of yours calling you a hypocrite that told me all i needed to know about this person. You had previously helped him and this was his thanks, that makes him a snake in my view who cant be trusted.

Offline Tailpipe

He was a two headed monster , running with the hare and hounds .  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Nicely trolled as expected Virgin Jim.

For the record, girls requesting pictures is acceptable behaviour in your opinion?

I will not post again in this topic, but I'm curious to see your reply.

Your like a little kid who gets into a huff puff and throws his teddy in the corner because a hooker wont allow him to see her, get over yourself!  :rolleyes:

Offline TreyWalker

Indeed. It was his post in reply to one of yours calling you a hypocrite that told me all i needed to know about this person. You had previously helped him and this was his thanks, that makes him a snake in my view who cant be trusted.

:thumbsup:

I thought if I made it clear what he was missing, maybe he'd get it, but obviously I was wrong. I'm sure we'll see him again on someone else's Cindy thread soon.

Offline jamesdoug

You are right. I actually have a problem for 1-month-in-advance booking as I don't know if I'll be in London that period...

question: it would be the first time I see her. If I make the booking and then I cancel if I am not in London does she get another booking or she would consider you a timewaster ?

Cindy from what you say sounds gorgeous and quite easy-going. I wouldn't like to piss her off...

Thanks

Offline TreyWalker

Well the very first time I ever tried to book her, I emailed and started to arrange but then my circumstances changed. I had to cancel but I did it politely and I don't believe I got a response. At least I remember being worried she wouldn't agree to see me after that. But I tried a month later and she was her usual professional self and the comms was easily the best I've experienced from a WG.

Just explain your dilemma and she may understand. And tell her to contact me or password if she suddenly becomes available. If I got the cash I'll be happy to keep her busy.

password02

Well the very first time I ever tried to book her, I emailed and started to arrange but then my circumstances changed. I had to cancel but I did it politely and I don't believe I got a response. At least I remember being worried she wouldn't agree to see me after that. But I tried a month later and she was her usual professional self and the comms was easily the best I've experienced from a WG.

Just explain your dilemma and she may understand. And tell her to contact me or password if she suddenly becomes available. If I got the cash I'll be happy to keep her busy.

Thanks for the mention - But I am already seeing her and perhaps her new friend next week - Just trying to sort out details on time and venue - Will do a review if all comes to plan!!

Quesadilla

Hmm...interesting idea - setup an appointment, and then nominate two or three alternative / backup members on here so you don't have to worry about her being upset if you cancel!  Like some kind of "slut share". 

Offline TreyWalker

Hmm...interesting idea - setup an appointment, and then nominate two or three alternative / backup members on here so you don't have to worry about her being upset if you cancel!  Like some kind of "slut share".

Lol, exactly. I'm all booked though for this and next month. But what we could do is someone on here books like two weeks after yours, understanding they may get your booking if you can't make it. Then at least she has two weeks two fill a booking instead of late notice. And perhaps that punter will just do both bookings.

Offline jamesdoug

Ok. I will let you know if I can't  :D Thanks for sharing your info

Offline Bigus Dickus

Sounds like a punters subs bench! If it catches on with the prossies then it looks like double bookings will end!  :thumbsup:

Offline TreyWalker

Sounds like a punters subs bench! If it catches on with the prossies then it looks like double bookings will end!  :thumbsup:

Think it would be the first time I'd be happy to be benched.  :cool: