Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tittytina85 from Chorley  (Read 1380 times)

2 review(s) for tittytina85 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doc14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Tina this month Oct 2014
15min quickie
Cost £ 30

Photos are upto date (no face pics on gallery) she is a gorgeous blonde who looks great, lovely suckable tits, one pierced one not. Another piercing a bit further south.

Met at the door with a smile and followed an amazing ass upstairs, really relaxed and chatty (but not so much I couldn't get a word in) easy to talk to.

Being a 15min quickie we quickly got on the bed and plenty of kissing, we started with owo which was performed very well indeed (my first with a pierced tongue) not too harsh but wet and plenty of kissing to. It did feel good but when she suggested she wanted to ride me I couldn't refuse.  On with the coat then she proceeded to grind away at me cowboy, was considering doggy but I could feel it rising so I stayed where I was at let nature take its course.

Finished cleaned off, had a chat briefly, no clockwtching.  A little over the 15mins

Location wise off a street with parking, flat door on ground floor with internal stairs leading upstairs. Just a normal street but felt safe enough without feeling as though being watched.

In summary a blonde lady in her late 20's who I would not hesitate to see again, got to be a longer booking next time

infoseeker

15min quickie
Cost £ 30

15min price = £30
30min price = £60 = 2 x 15min price
1 hour price = £120 = 4 x 15min price

Quote from: tittytina85
I'm here to make money so if you'd like freebies, look elsewhere please.

Someone needs to tell this no nonsense wg that extra time needs to be discounted or any punter with sense will book her max 15min or 30min at any one time.