Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Niki - Kettering. 50 reviews and out.  (Read 1062 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty Niki x (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online tightfoot69

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £100 including £20 for CIM

My 50th review and possibly my last. I will continue to enjoy this hobby whilst abroad but as for this country  this punt made me think “what the hell am I doing?”

After seeing two neutral reviews for this girl I knew deep down I shouldn’t bother but I was horny and she was closer than other options.

It probably is the girl in the pics. I didn’t find her very attractive facially. Maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10. She claims to be a size 10 which is quite funny. A big belly but has decent natural tits. Claimed to do French kissing but it was only lip kissing. Wasn’t really fussed because I don’t think she had the best teeth anyway.

She had a big arse which I don’t mind usually but I couldn’t bring myself to rim her despite me usually enjoying it. Gave her oral and she did seem fresh down there to be fair.

She gave pretty crap OWO which end being basically a hand job when I was ready to cum. After paying the extra £20 she took hardly any in the mouth and ran off to the bathroom. Ended up having to wank myself to finish off.

I was in and out in just over 20 minutes and did not even provide the extra I paid for.

One of those punts that pisses you off for a couple of days with the money you have wasted. It really puts you off this hobby.

Offline MagicMike

Thanks for this. Was going to contact her this week but you’ve saved me from a bad time.

Online tightfoot69

Thanks for this. Was going to contact her this week but you’ve saved me from a bad time.

Glad I have helped somebody else not waste their money.

Online JontyR

Sounds like you are ready for a break, Sir. Hope you are feeling more cheerful soon.

A fine fifty, even if it has been brought up with this scabby single!!