Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Laura - Shepherd Bush - TOFT  (Read 2334 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7641419) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline DevilTimed

Link: External Link/Members Only

Paid: 110 for 45 minutes. No extra.

When: Tuesday evening.

Services: DFK including tongue sucking, OWO, DT, Ball Sucking, Licking taint, Cowgirl, Squat Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Legs over shoulder, doggy, reverse oral, rimming on her

Comms: solid, quick, to the point, helpful with direction

Location: discreet first floor flat in Shepherds Bush. Appears to be alone, no other noise. Shower facilities are suction pipe on taps, but worked fine. Mouthwash available.

The girl: she looked significantly less photoshopped. Didn't look Thai, more Japanese, but we talked about that via translator app and she said she gets that question all the time, even back home. She's quite tall (around 5 10) fake books, great ammount of perky arse for a Thai girl. Lots of tattoos, including one huge back piece of an anime girl hidden in her pictures.

Whilst she looks less shopped - I found her incredibly sexy. She's naturally very pretty in a way I like alot, and her body is very good - not gym fit, but still slim, but with enough body fat to give her a sexy arse that some Thai girls lack.

Your milage may vary, but the chemistry was out of this world - we laughed and joked immediately, we had a warm almost friendly embrace and a friendly kiss as we sorted payment. It actually worried me she might not be filthy enough. I was wrong.

Out of the shower she kissed me deep, and responded well to a soft hand around her throat as I kissed her back. She kissed down my body, and took my cock in her mouth. She has good technique, playful tongue, eye contact, good suction, attempts at deep throat. She didn't get all the way there are I'm a little too big for her mouth.

She licked and sucked my balls, and all around them. When I moaned and said I liked it, she ramped it up.

She allowed me to stand up, ans playfully throw her on the bed bent over, and lap at her cunt. She loved it, and made all the right noises as I teased, licked and sucked her clean and tasty little pussy.

She loves me rimming her and tongue fucking her arse, with a finger in her pussy. She grabbed my head and bounced back on my tongue and my nose as I smothers myself in her.

She climbed on top, and fucked - taking a pounding as I fucked back. No restrictions, really getting into it, and kept going for as long as I liked.

I initiated the position changed - plowed from behind - rubbed her arsehole with my fingers. No finger allowed in ass, only thing she said no to all meet.

We did missionary, legs over shoulder, and also smothered myself with her feet and sucked toes. She loved this, responded well.

Reverse cowgirl, including her leaving back, on all fours and me fucking her from underneath as she squealed. No idea of she cummed, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Back to cowgirl, then from cowgirl she pulled me up, still inside her, kissed and hugged me then ground her hips to fuck me close. From here she lent back and head over bed I moved my knees to tuck legs underneath and fuck as vigorously as my body wpuld allow. She moaned, head hanging off bed.

I climbed out of her, fucked her missionary on bed, knees on floor for me. Pulled out, locked her cunt as she rubbed her clit, then took the dog off and blew all over her tits.

If it sounds like a lot, that's because it was. I dont usually fuck this much as I'm getting old, and I have health issues, and I wanked earlier in the day.

Essentially, the chemistry was so good, and she was enjoying it - before, during and after, thay it empowered me.

Haven't had a Thai fuck this good in months, and I absolutely would return if I'm in the neighborhood and she's still here.

Strong, strong positive.

Offline magnetico

Great review. I see CIM and COF as extras for £20, she's really doing facials?

Offline MLawro93

Thanks for TOFTT OP. Popped her onto my HL.  :drinks:

A tip if you don't want a SP to identify your UKP account, is don't give super specific information. The fact you have mentioned the day helps them ID you.

Offline magnetico

She didn't last long, already gone  :bomb:

Offline DevilTimed