Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adele4u - jumping on a very pleasant band wagon  (Read 9457 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Why not go and see her and find out.

There is a long queue

It says there are 22 reviews for her. And all positive! :thumbsup:
Someone out of those 22 (at least) should be able to say a simple yes/no.

I will probably join the queue next year.

Hornydevil247

It says there are 22 reviews for her. And all positive! :thumbsup:
Someone out of those 22 (at least) should be able to say a simple yes/no.

I will probably join the queue next year.

Hi Kolpaci

It is the same girl.

HD  :diablo:

fredpunter

And she did get a boob job, but not a silly one, and she does do cim, and the queue is too long  :(

password02

And she did get a boob job, but not a silly one, and she does do cim, and the queue is too long  :(

She is on my birthday week punt next few days - should be fun and yes I have had to wait my turn!!!

fredpunter

What can one say about this lass that hasn't been said before?

Maybe I could add she claims not to think I'm fat and backed this up by force feeding me chocolate, peanuts, biscuits and sparkling wine in the very brief interludes when she wasn't kissing me, fucking me, caressing me or telling me how wonderful I am. I know she says this to every one but its still nice to hear.

I for one am very pleased indeed that she has decided to return. A truly delightful girl.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 10:48:05 pm by fredpunter »

Offline herbie007

What can one say about this lass that hasn't been said before?

Maybe I could add she claims not to think I'm fat and backed this up by force feeding me chocolate, peanuts, biscuits and sparkling wine in the very brief interludes when she wasn't kissing me, fucking me, caressing me or telling me how wonderful I am. I know she says this to every one but its still nice to hear.

I for one am very pleased indeed that she has decided to return. A truly delightful girl.

Sounds like you had a brilliant time freddie and Adele sounds like a girl at the top of her game.

Hopefully I will get to see her soon.

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate  :drinks:

fredpunter

Have you still not seen her herbie? You need to put that right!

Offline herbie007

Have you still not seen her herbie? You need to put that right!

No and it's getting to me mate  :P

Hopefully I'll put that right soon, got a feeling it's going to be a good one.  :P :P :P  ;)