Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BeBe Thai Girl - Watford - Great looks, good service  (Read 984 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7229306) (11 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online neerajkaul

External Link/Members Only

Visit
Feb 24
80 GBP for 30 mins.

Comms:
Over text. Not sure if it is her as the english over text was way better than in person. Efficient and responsive.

Girl
One of the best looking thai girls I've ever been with. Body not toned but not fat at all. Curvy at the right places and very pleasant to squeeze. Skin was super soft. Beautiful tits and ass. Pics are of course airbrushed but within reason. Her pic in black dress is what I found to be closest to her body.
Smelled very nice. Not too tall but not petite too. If she was all dressed up in the streets, I'd definitely check her out many times.
Her personality was great too. Bear in mind that experience with Thai girls hugely depends on your race. For me it has always been a bit underwhelming. But she was very nice. Friendly. Bubbly and overall very pleasant.

Space
It is a famous house for WGs. Average. Her room is good but the bathroom was a but messy. Parking nearby. Bus service too.

Session
I was looking for very vanilla stuff. And that is what I got.
Hide behind the door. She took me to her room upstairs. There was another girl in the building but not sure who. I didn't ask.
She was dressed in a lingerie set. Looked great on her. She was smiling and laughing all the way. We started with OWO. She had a very asian technique. Soft, submissive and lots of kisses on the shaft and tip. I loved it.
Then on to doggy and then I came in the dom. Doggy was brilliant with her as she bends her body very well.
She offered massage at the end, but i declined as didn't want oil over my clothes.

Would I repeat?
Yes. She tours so not sure how reliable it is to depend on her, but next time she is in town, I'd definitely go to her.

Online WARSZAWA16

Moved to East England region.