Author Topic: Molly - MK Escorts - Fenny Stratford  (Read 668 times)

Offline need_to_spunk

External Link/Members Only

Walk in session early evening a few weeks ago to their new building in Fenny.  Had the choice of Molly or Anya only. Probably should have said neither but my balls were ready to burst so I took 30 mins with Molly.

She was very uninterested in the session throughout which was offputting. Possibly didn't find me attractive and cannot blame her there but others are capable of acting!  Her appearance is accurate per the pictures for the most part but with some acne type issues nothing bad.

Kissing was minimal and certainly not FK.  Oral without was pretty decent and maybe should have kept going there but wanted to get it over with by this time so shifted to full sex starting with doggy her on the bed and me stood. She kept one hand back holding my cock preventing me getting very deep at all. I am average sized at best so I didnt understand why she was doing this..... in fairness I didnt question it mid session so kept going and just decided to finish off. Before I had barely finished she pulled herself forward and off me and that was that.

Probably 20 mins gone of my 30 at a maximum. She cleaned me up and I went towards the shower. She then asked if she could leave me to it and go downstairs!!!   Didn't really know what to say here but was not expected. She left the room with door left fully open! Showered and dressed made my own way downstairs where she did greet me and say bye.

For sure I didnt enjoy the session and would never see her again nor recommmend to others.

 


Offline simon07

Your negative is justified. Bored, uninterested, not look after hearself and entitled. Holding onto the cock and limiting penetration is annoying too.
Better luck next time.
Limited options in the gallery.