Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Ryder  (Read 4400 times)

Offline iPad3

Hello gents,

London is my usual patch but I came across Vicky this morning and she's just my type. Due to lack of feedback and looks/ cost ratio being a bit off ( I don't know if the area differs from London of course) I thought I'd throw her out there and see what comes back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any info appreciated, cheers

Offline justabloke

Part of a pretty reliable group, place is well maintained, discreet and girls mostly give excellent service. She is new haven't seen her yet but defo planning to, so if you do, please don`t hesitate to share your experience!

Offline jeezyjjacob

Went to see her yesterday.. shes a good tease and is very flirtatious but she lacks passion... not as forward as the other divas such as miss paris lamour... she does tend to clock watch as well... dont get me wrong shes gorgeous but does have her flaws...

Offline iPad3

Went to see her yesterday.. shes a good tease and is very flirtatious but she lacks passion... not as forward as the other divas such as miss paris lamour... she does tend to clock watch as well... dont get me wrong shes gorgeous but does have her flaws...

Hmm possibly not worth a trip from the big smoke then, I'll wait until I need to visit Brum I think, thanks for the assistance though, UKP triumphs again!!?

Offline horneybugger

I Went to see Vicky on Friday 5th Dec. She is a gorgeous lady who knows how to please you. and I would wholly recommend her.
I have seen 3 from this group of ladies Nicki , Paris and Vicky and non have disappointed me.

The apartment is clean and the service is excellent and on top of that only a £100 / hr

virgil

Not judging but just saying her earlier pics make her look bigger than her recent pics.

Would be nice to know roughly whereabouts she is and if the Divas group share a place.

Offline Trevor12

Would be nice to know roughly whereabouts she is and if the Divas group share a place.

They all work from 2 flats in the same block, around 5 mins drive from the town centre B16.

They make an excellent 'blue pills running out' plan B as the same woman anwers all the phones and can tell you who's available at short notice, and they are very reliable. They're only a plan B for me as the rooms are either too dark for my liking or have blue or red lighting.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10