External Link/Members OnlyAnother visit to this solid and reliable venue.
In need of a good massage I messaged Kamilla, and 35 mins later walked through the door.
Greeted at the door and led into one of the downstairs rooms by Julia, a short and pretty masseuse who I’d met before, mid 20s, who handed me the towel and checked bathroom was ready for shower.
When back in the room she asked which massage I’d like, and I usually just have the 30 for £50, but asked what else. £70 for topless or £90 for naked. I opted for the topless.
What followed was a great, sensual and relaxing massage, with a lot of touching between my legs, and her breasts pressed onto me. After 15 mins or so the flip over, and I could take in her newly enhanced boobs, very well done, looked v natural. I asked I it was ok to touch and she smiled and said ‘of course!’.
So, I gently massaged her tits, feeling her nipples harden as she worked on me, edging, massaging the whole area, eventually leading to an inevitable end.
She offered a shower again (having used plenty of oil) but as I was laying time she towered me down instead.
A solid positive, a really consistent provider.