Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SadieMay - Barnsley/Rotherham  (Read 2057 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thinking of seeing her but cannot see any reviews or comments on here.

Looks fit, good likes list and £70 for half an hour is OK.  However I just wonder if too good......

Anyone seen her?

Thanks

Offline mrjal

The photos were very recently on External Link/Members Only as a girl called Kasey whos advertised age was only 19, not 26.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Poxy pricing scheme as well £135 for an hour, why not make it £130 or even £140? Expensive for a woman whose probably over 30 and in Barnsley or Rotherham. Not too mention she lied about her age 3 times 25 on her profile text. And incall hotel bookings and she doesn't give out her number. Not to mention poses to cover up her belly. My advice avoid.
Q. Can I have your phone number?    A. I have made the mistake of giving my number to random strangers before who have then passed it around to all their mates probably on a Friday evening in the local pub so therefore my number is private! Once I get to know a person and have met them a few times then I MAY swap numbers. If you would like to speak to me on the phone then I will happily agree a set time to call you. I will always call withheld and will NEVER call or text you without your consent - I understand you have a private life, as do I x

Online RedKettle

she has also read my AW email and not responded - deleting her from my HL!

Online wristjob

Looks nice but can't afford a punting phone. Shame

Online cherub

She used to work at Paradise Studio in 2010 as Danni and also at Kittens around the same time with her sister Jersey.

I last saw Sadie a couple of months ago. She's now a brunette, the photos on the profile aren't her. Funnily enough she also worked at Angels North for a few months earlier this year but for some reason doesn't use her own pics. Anyway service is pretty good, she's not a clock watcher and is pretty open minded. I think she has a proper job now so availability can be a problem. It's not happened for ages but her sister has joined in a few times for an extra tenner, I live in hope.

Definitely worth a punt if you have the patience to get a booking.