Author Topic: ADA - SEXY TANTRIC GIRL N18 Silver Street, poor experience, misleading promises  (Read 987 times)


2 review(s) for TANTRIC BY SEXY GIRL (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline FidoDido69

Having had half decent experiences at this venue , there was one girl that I liked the look of and had been trying to coordinate but never materialised .

Then she happened to be working on a WFH day so thought now or never ..

Girl: Ada
Link:Tantric by sexy girl
Location: N18 Silver Street , stones throw from the A406 and North Middlesex Hospital
Number: +44 7742 570208 / +44 7562903439
Comms: easy and very efficient
Paid: £60

set up: WhatsApp message and got a quick reply. Confirmed that Ada was working and was sent images , most same as those I had seen on AW. Confirmed that I wanted 30 minutes and that my key requirement , Kissing” was available and Ada would indeed provide.

offer:
“30 min sex with massage 110£
1h sex and massage 150£
Just tantric massage with happy ending 100£/60£30min”

Tried to negotiate 30 mins with missing but was suggested intake the 1hr option and she would agree all my requirements including sex.

I stick to my 30 mins and said we would discuss when I arrive.

The girl and meet:
Arrived at the agreed time and buzzed in. Nice clean flat? Have been here before but the flat net to it - seems identical. Met Ada going up the stairs into the flat itself .. on first thoughts she looks decent albeit very slim.  It felt like it could be the same girl ..  it’s often hard to tell even if theek are the same.
She speaks on English, and is pleasant enough but certainly not of a FULL figure as the images suggest - she is rather skinny and gaunt. Yet still some what attractive but looks much older

Confirms what I wanted to, I respond with 30 mins , with Kissing .. and ask to confirm the price ..
but her response is that I don’t  do any missing regardless how much you pay her. I asked if I’ll do the sex option - can k kiss’ again as no! Says she only offer Massage + HE and Massage and Sex! Nothing else .. No BJ or kissing etc

I explained that I was categorically told that kissing was guaranteed. She replied that they made a mistake and I don’t kiss, and asked if I wanted to leave.

I thought fuck it, I stayed for the massage and HE for £60, and save my self £50!

Clothes off and she undressed to reveal a swimsuit type thing she wore. Which didn’t come off ..

.. we talked as she massaged my back, nothing special - it was probably a 3/10. The. 15 mins in asked to turn over . At this point the pulled the straps down to reveal her boobs. She is most probably a A cup. So maybe 30A or 32A at a stretch. Very small and almost flat chested.

It became a bit more sensual while she started to want me off. Image was ok to touch breasts and kiss her body but her bottoms stayed on and even over the clothes she didn’t allow oussy touch ..

no kissing ? No pussy .. I was struggling to really get turned on .. I made a last please for a little lip contact.. she make a lunge forward for a couple of extended lip kisses .. rather pecks .. but it got me going somewhat…
She started going seriously more vigorously on my cock to the point I thought she might pull it off! I had to take control of her hand and pace her movements to bring my self to climax.
Helped clean me up and she left to shower and told me to relax.. after which I showered , dressed and left!

—

I feel it was a poor experience given how the girl mislead me where by categorically telling me kissing was on the table and that she had confirmed with Ada. Ada herself was a lovely person but not service wise .

I have been to this place a few times but never again and since this their whole tone has changed and have been pretty aggressive to defend their written word to me.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Munter84

Disappointing - after that false start it was probaby never going to be a good session, perhaps you should have just thanked the lady for her honesty and walked with cash in pocket? The main fault here seems to be squarely with the agency.

Offline Arfnice73



Offline karoo

Thanks for the intel, OP - I was going to visit shortly, now will save myself a lengthy trip and some hard earned  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
also here External Link/Members Only

If you dig around a bit the indications are that the photos actually originate in Estonia, but it looks like the source has been deleted
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 08:13:57 pm by scutty brown »

Offline FidoDido69


Offline FidoDido69

also here External Link/Members Only

If you dig around a bit the indications are that the photos actually originate in Estonia, but it looks like the source has been deleted

There is a resemblance.. and maybe under the right conditions might even work.. but the girl in the pictures has a fuller body , healthy in terms of appearance weight wise .
Had from what looks like full breasts .. and the girl I saw was gaunt, very skinny and almost flat chested ..

No chance could be the same

Offline Djpapz

Thank you for posting this. I was considering seeing her also but now will save the money for another meeting.