Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess - Annabellas Milton keynes  (Read 2690 times)

Offline cooltomtom

Punt was around Christmas time, apologies its taken so long to write up.
External Link/Members Only
45mins £100

Well reviewed girl, so wont go into too much detail, but couple of points I want to get across...
Central MK, free parking for couple of hours a couple of mins walk away, the location next to nandos. After doing the stairs the first time i went, this time I chose to go up the lift to the 3rd floor!
Jess opened the door in a very gorgeous red bra and panties. Oh wow...wow oh WOW! Just my type, slim, short, glistening long black hair, facially gorgeous. her photos on the website are accurate.... she's got a fuckability factor of 10/10 for me, very happy.
headed to the same room where I;d fucked Elizabeth about a month or two before. She popped off to get me a water, and I....waited....and waited...and waited.... was waiting over 7 mins in the end, not that great start. We stand and start to touch each other and kiss, but the tongues were rather lacking...shame. Some describe DFK from jess in their report, I got nothing like that at all. Nice bit of head, though her BJ wasn't as good as others I've had recently, nice moaning when I went down on her (lovely pussy), condom on and fucked in a few positions, but wow, she's amazing sight fucking her cowgirl.
ut...but...it was a all a bit...not quite right.... ift felt a little mechanical, a little forced throughout the meet.
More oral, more fucking and eventually with her back into cowgirl, I came....cracking...
We had about 10 mins left and we started talking. I stumbled upon a subject she liked and suddenly I was with a different woman! She came alive and animated and I wish we had started with that line as  think the experience would have been quite different.
Overall then, the best looking fit as fuck WG I've fucked in a LONG time.

It's hard not to compare Elizabeth and jess, especially as i fucked them both in the same room, fairly close together.
Jess has the more petite body which I like, and I found her facially more attractive.
Elizabeth though was more animated throughout the meet, giving a more personal service, and allowed CIM, and was overall probably the slightly better experience.
But jess's visual delight is hard to beat, and I would return, but I'll remind her first of our mutual hobby and see if this improves the personal service...

Offline Prince

Well......whats the mutual hobby????
This will help us all.
 :D

PS. Great report!