Author Topic: Natalie GFE* - Reading  (Read 2635 times)


13 review(s) for Natalie GFE* (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online Clemente45

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue - Commonly used block of flats, a short walk from Reading Station

Comms - Via text, prompt replies, confirmed in the morning for an afternoon booking

Cost - £80/30mins + £20 OWO + £20 CIM

Buzzed up to the flat on time. Natalie greeted me at the door - definitely the girl in the pics although they’ve for sure been a little airbrushed. She’s hot though with a cracking body… pleased with what I saw.

Led into the bedroom, quick shower, Natalie was waiting on the bed for me in some nice black lingerie which was quickly removed. She jumped on top of me and started kissing my chest and nipples, working her way up to my mouth for some FK which was nice, not super passionate, but a bit of tongue and she seemed to enjoy it. 

She then worked her way down for some OWO which was lovely and got a good view in the adjacent mirror. Deep and varied action, some nice attention to the balls too. OWO lasted about 5 mins, then she reached for a condom and rubbered me up. Jumped on for CG which felt great, she was nice and tight and had a good grinding motion. Switched to doggy where I gave her a pounding and she made some noises which suggested she was enjoying it. Moved to missionary where I was able to feel myself go deep inside her, lifted her legs over my shoulders half way through the mish and had a great view of her tits bobbing around - was able to reach in for some more FK too. Felt like I was about to pop so signalled it was time for CIM - a bit more BJ action before I exploded in her mouth, definitely a good few days worth! Had a nice view of her ass as she ran to the toilet to spit. She came back to bed and we chatted for a few minutes which took me well over the 30 minutes - definitely not a clock watcher. Lovely, great looking girl. Certainly not the most passionate of punts I’ve had and perhaps a tad mechanical but nevertheless a firm positive.

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks for the review. I'm tempted but reports of only light FK put me off, certainly at that price point ie £100/£120 for 30 minutes when the extras are taken into account.