Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kinky_Alice - Aldgate Incall - Polish pocket rocket polishes my plums  (Read 2678 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6471915) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline MCullen71

TLDR:   Sweet girl delivered the nasty.  Highly enjoyable whilst my GF was away.  The deal was 4 nights away for her = 4 meets for me.  This is meet 3.

The Logistics:  I actually had an arrangement in place which was cancelled with a bit of notice due to the early arrival of a monthly cycle, but Alice was on my hotlist, so I made contact via text and was swiftly booked in for that morning.  Good professional comms.  We agreed services in advance and I made my way to her postcode.  Flat is on the fringe of the city, nice, clean, tidy.  Was offered and accepted a shower - all good. 2hrs at £400 inc a levy of £40ph for BDSM/Kinky services.

The Girl: She is stated as 39 but I honestly thought she was younger as she has a very youthful demeanour.  Short, pretty and engaged face with mousey hair and a nicely proportioned body - lovely bum.  Her pictures are not great (as someone else said) not because they're false, but they just don't show much, but she is keen to remain discreet  
External Link/Members Only

The Action:  Before we started she pulled out a drawer from her bedside cabinet and inventoried her toys, essentially saying I could have my choice and do what I wanted.  This included restraints, paddle, crop etc as well as things that go buzz in the night. We kissed and I played with her for a bit, whilst getting her naked so I could admire her.  Her arse was described very well as "grabbable" which I agree with but also would point out it is by no means fat, just really nice in shape and ripe for spanking.  

Bent her over the bed and spanked her with my hand for a while, which she took obvious delight in, telling me she could take a lot more - I have no doubt.  Carried this on for a while and then moved to the flogger which I used on her arse, legs and eventually pussy.

She showed me her oral skills which were really good, though not too deep but involved a lot of her spit and she worked my balls and rimmed me well too.  Quite happy to be on the bottom during 69 and encouraged me to get my bum over her mouth so she could access it.

I went down on her and we used one of her toys to warm her up before I fucked her in missionary and was impressed but slightly miffed that she was fucking me too, pulling me in and grinding her hips.  I had to sort this out and remind her who was in control, so I positioned her on her side and grabbed her hands so she had no choice but to cede control.  More spanking, toying and teasing continued before I bent her over, played with her arse and fucked her from behind whilst spanking her.  She bacame quite noisy, so I used her ball gag pulled her hair, slapped her face (quite gently)  and fucked her hard, which she did not complain about...although she did have her mouth full....    

We chilled and chatted before she started sucking me again, which went on for a good while including lots of exploration with her tongue.  Then an idea hit me: I grabbed a harness which she had pointed out earlier and effectively cuffed her hands and feet into a position on her back which was simply too good to pass up - I knew she would have to just take it in missionary now, so that's exactly what we did.  Then I moved on to flogging her legs, pussy and feet and realised her stockinged feet were making a nice arch, so put my dick through and used her feet to wank me off whilst flogging her.  I made her tell me what names would be appropriate for a slut like her in her native language - every day is a learning day and I'm good at new languages - and wrote those across her arse and lower torso.  Quick couple of photos for her posterity before bending her over (still harnessed) for a fuck with her on all fours, with her arse and pussy lubed with my spit.

Eventually I released her and she went back to giving me oral whilst I finished myself off by hand.  We chilled a bit more and I headed out into the Aldgate hubub bang on 2 hours, completely spent.  The only minor issue is that her condoms are not great - quite heavy duty, so felt a little snug (I'm not big).  That aside, would recommend and return. 

Online Shadow314

Another nice review in the set.
I've had Alice on my HL for a while, think this will get me booking her.  Was always wary on her rubbish pics but the vouch for a grabbable bum does it for me!