Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina - lazy Thai @ Miss69 / Baker Street  (Read 1435 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7625781) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online magnetico

External Link/Members Only

***** Comms *****
booked via SMS one or two days before, got the address without the flat number, had to send an SMS at the time of the booking to get the flat number.

***** Location/Venue *****
2 minutes walk from Baker St station.
Discreet as very busy, mostly serviced/business apartments in the area.
Period building, no concierge.

***** The WG *****
- 30yo Thai
- fairly cute face 7/10 but with big chin, and some acne under the make-up
- fake boobs, not too big for her frame, not too hard
- good body, while not gym toned
- smooth skin except on face
- shaved pussy
- speaks some very basic english

***** Price *****
£150 for 1h

***** Services *****
OWO, protected sex
not requested : anal - didn't ask as didn't want to argue
advertised but refused : CIM, DFK

***** The Punt *****
- Paid fee
- 5 min shower - alone
- Sex
- 5 min massage
- 5 min shower - alone

out after 45min !

***** Positive *****
Fairly good looking girl, with a good body
Very spacious and nice bedroom, modern bathroom.
Nice lingerie being worn

***** Neutral *****
"business like", no flirting etc
She's brand new, fresh off the plane

***** Negative *****
Refused CIM, pointing to the side of her mouth, like if cum would hurt her, ridiculous. Review set to "Negative" for this reason.
Very weak suction during OWO, was difficult to keep it hard. After 3 minutes of poor OWO, she asked "you up?" like it was my faut of struggling to keep it hard.
Repeated several times "you're [taking] too long" after 15min of pounding, implying that I should cum as soon as possible.
No FK at all
CCTV in the corridor of the apartment, on the floor. Not very welcoming.
Horrendous massage, done with a towel on my back, and she's massaging through the towel. A torture.

Online Pleasure4ever

Sorry to hear she gave you such a shit experience.
She offered DFK and no complaints on lengthy pounding, but I visited her in the first or second day I think.
Having said that the agency is working them back to back, so I’ll pass on her for now.

Online Bartolomeo

I saw her too and am deciding between neutral or negative. I will post review today.

Online magnetico

forgot two things :
  • big C-section scar in the lower abdomen
  • turned her head sideways during penetration, without any smile, kind of offputting  :scare:

am deciding between neutral or negative
I usually set them to Neg when they advertise & then refuse services like CIM/OWO, in this case it was deserved.

Online Bartolomeo

Sorry to hear she gave you such a shit experience.
She offered DFK and no complaints on lengthy pounding, but I visited her in the first or second day I think.
Having said that the agency is working them back to back, so I’ll pass on her for now.

When I saw her I asked if she had a busy day today and she said no and implied I was her only client of day, as she'd only apparently woken up when my booking request came in early afternoon. Also surprisingly said had no clients previous day, so I don't think it's case of being overworked, but more that she's either really quickly lost enthusiasm of when she first got here or thinks she doesn't have to put as much effort in.

It's a shame cos if she had been good, then I was going to give her flatmate, Kim, a try as she looks great, but i'm not going to now.

Online magnetico

It's a shame cos if she had been good, then I was going to give her flatmate, Kim, a try as she looks great, but i'm not going to now.

I cannot see why Kim would give a shit service as well, and your TOFTT would be appreciated  :thumbsup: