Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For Your Eyes Only – South West London incall  (Read 1170 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5536267) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline gspotjim

I've gone with a Positive because her attitude was good and all agreed service were provided but I would not return, so this could just as easily have been a (high) Neutral.

Link
External Link/Members Only
£200.00 for one-hour incall.  No extras.

Communication/Booking
Comms initially via AW then WhatsApp.  The details of price and service were confirmed by WhatsApp prior to booking.  I saw her towards the end of last year.
Comms on the day were good. I was running late due to train problems, but she was very understanding.

Logistics
Her incall seems to be her home and is within walking distance of a station. Directions were good and her place was easy enough to find.

The girl
She is definitely British and the profile photos are accurate.  She is a non smoker and has a good figure and great natural boobs and shapely legs.  She has what I would describe as a plain face, not ugly but not a head turner either, with short bobbed brown hair, perhaps a little boyish. I suppose I was a little disappointed, but I certainly didn't consider walking.  She was friendly and had a good attitude.  She greeted me with a kiss and a glass of Prosecco, which she’d offered me on WhatsApp, given the struggles with transport, so that was a nice touch.  I’d say the age is about right, so a bit of a MILF, but I don’t think she has had kids and she certainly doesn’t have any stretch marks etc.
She was clean and well made up and wearing a nice dress and heels that showed off her figure.

Services
DFK, OWO, Fingering, RO clean and fresh, Penetration multiple positions (covered).  I think anal would have been on the menu because she asked about it, but that isn’t really my thing.

Meeting
After the challenges with the trains, I arrived at her place and was greeted with a hug and a kiss and the glass of fizz.  I handed over the paperwork and she offered me a shower, which I always take if it is offered.  Once out of the shower I was wrapped in the bath towel whilst we had a bit of a snog and more of the fizz whilst I undressed her.  Then some more, good, deep French Kisses without any hesitation, which started to work their magic.  I then lay her on the bed and kissed my way down to some RO.  She was clean and fresh and responded well and moved to give me OW, which was good.  Then it was on with the mac and into missionary and she lifted her legs up so I could get even deeper.  She was quite tight and I pounded away for a while before coming in the bag.  After a bit of a rest and some more snogging it wasn’t really happening for me, perhaps because of the stress of the journey or because I didn’t fancy her enough, so she suggested a massage.  I turned on my front and she straddled me and gave me rather a good massage, which started to work the trick.  I turned onto my back, and we snogged some more and then I kissed and played with her breasts and nipples, by which time I was hard again.  She suggested doggy and put the mac on and got on her knees on the bed.  I took her from behind and banged away, looking at her rather lovely arse.  Sadly, this is where things took a turn for the worse because she collapsed onto the bed just as I was coming, which was a bit of a disappointment. By now I could see that we were well over my original time booked, but not quite over the hour since I arrived, so there was definitely no clock watching from her.  I had time for a quick shower and a brief chat whilst I got dressed then a quick kiss and I was on my way at a little over an hour after I had arrived.

Pros – Accurate profile and service list. Good attitude, tried hard, nice curvy figure with good tits, bum and legs.
Cons – I didn’t feel we quite clicked, and I didn’t really fancy her, but YMMV.  Couldn’t take the doggy without collapsing on the bed.
LOW POSITIVE or HIGH NEUTRAL I've given this rating because I wouldn’t see her again, but she was one off my HL that I wanted to see because her breasts and legs looked lovely, which they were.

Offline Silencio

Oh I thought this was going to be a review of the club 😂