Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiji - Babylon - neutral just a bit unmemorable- Earls Court  (Read 741 times)

Offline blueandy

Met Fiji last week. Bit of an unmemorable meeting so will keep brief.

Was in town for a meeting last week and had the horn. Last minute decision to meet. Sunny day had brought out some hotties so felt randy. I therefore hadn’t scanned the web that morning for girl. Got out of meeting and had a look. Spotted Narcissa who looked tempting. Maybe I should have gone for her…had a theory that I wanted to test. Thought that a new girl who had just started would be keener and fresher and more up for it. Narcissa has been around for a few weeks now thought she would be “tired”. Spotted a skinny new Russian blonde (since departed quickly - lucky escape?) and Fiji. Fiji had started (returned) that day so met my fresh requirement. Remembered Fiji had been around previously but could not recall reviews. Didn’t have time to  check so booked her via Babylon

External Link/Members Only

Price £255 1 hour incl CIF post discount. Gave her £260 ( yeh super generous tip!)

Girl similar to old photos. New ones flatter her.  Plain girl next door bushy eyebrows. Ok size 6 body. Boobs small but ok.
Flat usual one with porter not far from Earls Court station. No bother getting in or from Porter. 2nd floor from memory

Decent flat. Wasn’t asked and girl didn’t insist on shower but went in to wash hands and freshen up.   Fiji was fine with DFK. But not overly enthusiastic.  Reasonable body. Usual positions. Went down on her for prolonged period. She got wet no fingers allowed despite my attempts. Her OWO was un memorable. Didn’t go all tHe way down. Didn’t chew on my balls. Fucked in usual positions. Think she came in missionary.  Asked her for CIF but she positioned me beneath her chin and most of cum hit her there and chest / boobs. Second round initiated by me but similar. Soft whimpers and groans during sex were a turn on.

Overall she wasn’t terrible but didn’t make a great impression. No great enthusiasm, no great moves, not great kissing or OWO. Nice tasting  neat pussy. Nice groans during sex sounded genuine. Avoided CIF. Not a negative (I put Rom experiences where they delay, avoid kissing, make excuses or don’t look anything like photos in that category) but I would not return. 

Guess my theory was incorrect and I should have seen Narcissa!

Offline Doyle

Title says neutral, but you've rated positive.  Do you want it changed?

Offline rebelscum

She wasn't great but you decided to pay her more money in the form of a tip? :dash:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She wasn't great but you decided to pay her more money in the form of a tip? :dash:

Paid before the fun I would imagine.

TBH if the price was £255 and I didn't have £5 notes on me (rarely ever do) then I would just have given her the £260 too.

Offline blueandy

Title says neutral, but you've rated positive.  Do you want it changed?

Sorry my mistake. Can moderators change please to neutral?

Offline blueandy

Sorry my mistake. Can moderators change please to neutral?

Yes exactly right.  Cash upfront no fivers and a pocket full of shrapnel. Would kill the mood completely if I had started counting out my 10p pieces!  Plus at approx £5 per minute the amount of time wasted would have offset the money I would have saved  :crazy: :timeout: