Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella & Bunny @ Annabella's - Milton Keynes  (Read 4548 times)

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 Hour
Fee: £260

I regularly punt with Ella as she provides my preferred range of services which many on the AB and MKE roster do not provide, and occasionally like to add a third dimension to a punt.   After seeing some twitter pics of Bunny with a strap-on, I decided that this MFF had to be done.

Booked a couple of days ahead and phoned to confirm on the day only to be informed that they were not in the same flat.   The receptionist made a quick call and confirmed that one of them would go to the others location so the booking could go ahead.    I was then directed to one of the locations in the Hub.   Usual parking options, either paid on street or free at Sainsburys.

After a short wait in the room, Ella and Bunny came in and it was straight down to action.  Bunny started with some great DFK whilst Ella talked filth about what they were going to do to me.    We engaged in some three way kissing, groping and tit sucking before Ella asked me to get on all fours so She could access my butt.   Bunny was surprised to find my ass sporting a nice butt plug!   

I got stuck into some fresh poppers, and asked Bunny to sit on my face.   Her perfectly waxed cunt tasted great as Ella set about stretching my puckered hole with a larger butt plug whilst telling me what Bunny was going to later.    Ella helped Bunny don the large fake cock as I indulged in more poppers.  Bunny eased the large fake phallus into my lubed man cunt and set more fucking me, slowly at first before upping the pace and depth.  She certainly knew what she was doing and appeared to enjoy it with some great filthy commentary as I feasted on Ella's wet cunt.

After a short break for some refreshments, both girls took turns to give me a prostrate massage as the other either kissed me or gave some great OWO.   I don't normally fist on first dates, but with more poppers and encouragement from Ella, Bunny's fist disappeared where the sun doesn't shine..... :cool:

The girls cleaned me up, we all had a shower, and then chatted in the lounge as I dressed and they prepared for the next punters to arrive.   

Based on this first punt with Bunny, I would certainly see her again either solo or duo.   Ella continues to be a solid and IMHO filthy WG!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 12:23:11 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline scouting

Thanks for a great review HH. As others have said, your reviews may be a bit spicy for some to re-enact, but a very enjoyable read.  :hi:

BTW you linked Ella twice, here's Bunny   External Link/Members Only

Offline Jinx

Loved the shot you posted of Bunny’s boobs HH…. they look very inviting ;)
Jinx

Offline scouting

Loved the shot you posted of Bunny’s boobs HH…. they look very inviting ;)
Jinx

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline 8MillionDollarMan