Author Topic: Sexy Stassi - Birmingham - Another positive for her  (Read 4361 times)


31 review(s) for SexyStassi (29 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Finally got to see Sexy Stassi when she got back from her Hols.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time:  £100 for 30 mins

Services requested or provided: Her AW profile and previous reviews gave me all the info I needed but when in the room still confirmed OWO, Fingering.

Services declined: No services declined as her profile is clear. Did ask about squirting but sadly she isn't able to but did try.

Comms:

She dropped me a msg when she returned from her Holidays in Jan. I replied straight away and set up a time for the following day (her first day back). She was quick to reply and all msgs had good detail. Only downside I would say is the confirmation msg she sends on the day. She sent me a msg saying to confirm by 8am. Now she did say about confirming but didn't expect it to be that early and I almost missed it as I didn't wake up till 8.30am and I use the phone app so it come through on my phone. Those who use punting phones or work late nights and sleep through the morning may need to keep this in mind.

Location:

Popular hotel on Broad Street, Has a rear car park and entrance (£14 to park in hotel car park) but I found on street parking for a few quid. Busy times though it may be better to park by Morrison's and jump on the tram for a stop or two. Hotel was very busy and lifts took an age to come which can cut into your time so try arrive a few mins early to allow at least 5 mins to get up to her room.

Room:

Typical hotel room with 2 double beds. Dim lighting but she was hot so made up for it.

Appearance:

Well it's a case of AW profile is SPOT ON. She is hot, fit, and exactly as per her pics. Nice bolt ons and a nice, neat, clean, shaved downstairs. I mean what's not to like really. 

The details:

Her comms were great so once I got to the room she made me feel at ease and very welcoming. She also asked a few questions like what I wanted, what I liked, I did the same etc and we seemed to get on well. Some may feel this was a bit robotic but I felt it put us both on the same page.

We stated with the famous lap dance which soon went to OWO. Good technique and I was enjoying it. I asked her for the head off the bed face fucking position and she had no issue with this. Got to play with her which was fun. 

Moved onto RO and she was clean and fresh with no issues. Defo seemed to get wet with my efforts. Fingering allowed so made the most of it but sadly no squirt and she did say as much. After this moved onto more OWO for me before putting on the condom and getting down to it.

Sex was great, She was tight, no restrictions on depth, speed, position etc. It all flowed well and man does she have an arse! Doggy was exceptional due to the view but could feel myself getting very close so prone bone and finished.

She didn't push me off or rush me and allowed me to fully finish and wait for me to move before she did. Got cleaned up and exchanged more pleasantries before leaving. 

Summary:

This was a little treat to myself due to the price point but TBF I've recently gone more into seeking and SD so this was a reasonable expense.

I can't fault any part of her comms, service, or attitude and can see why she is so highly rated.

Would I Visit again??

This is a defo yes for me however not sure when as she books up quick and I tend to me a last min booker so her availability will be the deciding factor.




Offline alabama1

Great review ali, appreciated. I don't know about you, but i found her way more attractive in person than her profile pics. I need to see her again !
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:17:47 pm by alabama1 »

Online Punterperson1971

Good review all and agree with Alabama she is way better than her pictures


Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I think I would agree she’s better in person. But her pics are still very accurate.

She’s one of the few I’ve seen who really understands her job and who can deliver to a high level.


Offline Metzoid

Great review. My favourite in brum!

Online RandomGuy99

Blimey look at the size of the bathroom on that!

Online TBC4141

Question... What is the "phone app" you referred too?

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Question... What is the "phone app" you referred too?

The app is called on/off. You pay a monthly fee to have what’s essentially an online mobile number. You can make calles and text from
It and people can call and text you too. But the beauty is as it’s an off you can just toggle a button and turn the number off completely. You can also hide the app and have locks and password protect it etc.