Not much to add to previous reviews but here's mine anyway.
LinksExternal Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyVenueMK Serviced apartments close to the hub, 3 hours free parking in Sainsburys 2 minutes walk away if you don't want to park outside.
CommsExcellent, all done over whatsapp
Time booked1hr @ £160
AppearanceAs others have said, this girl has an absolutely amazing body. She is lovely and slim and is incredibly fit without a blemish or sign of cellulite on her, she has a couple of tattoos as seen in the pictures, has medium sized bolt on's which suit her well. She also has a very pretty face, she does have lip filler which I'm not a huge fan of but its not trout pout level.
I usually download the AW private gallery of girls I am serious about meeting, yes it adds to the expense but has put me off meeting a few girls on seeing their face pics which has saved me much more than I've spent on AW credits. This girls gallery it plentiful and accurate, if anything I'd say I found her better looking in person.
The meetingInto the room on time and met with a gorgeous looking Sarah dressed in a very nice bra and knickers. Welcomed me with a hug and kiss on the lips and a big smile, small amount of banter and I hopped in the shower.
Into the bedroom, she asked what I did/didn't like and we had some stand up kissing, it was FK with a good bit of tongue involvement but not what I'd really call DFK, it was enough to get me going but I do like a good bit of tonsil licking! She then proceeded to kneel and give me very decent OWO, as others have said she's got this swirling technique, not very deep but feels really good. Onto the bed for a more OWO then into 69, I was faced with a lovely looking pussy with nice sized external labia, I do very much like an 'outie'. Lots of appreciative noises and wriggling (from both of us) and I then needed a break before it was all over for me far too quickly. I had her lay down and I performed RO whilst feeling her gorgeous body, all fresh and clean.
On with the condom and Sarah put all that time she must spend in the gym to excellent effect by squatting over me and bobbing with amazing control, after a while she then put her arms behind her, rested her hands on my legs and rode for a few minutes bent backwards. We swapped to missionary and it didn't feel like that long before I'd filled the bag.
She cleaned me up and I was surprised to see I'd been there for 45 mins already. We laid on the bed cuddling and having a good conversation, tried my best to convince her to come back to MK then was on my way.
ConclusionAn excellent punt with a friendly, pretty girl with an amazing body and lots of eye contact throughout.