When: Last Month
External Link/Members OnlyWhere: Not Far from Birmingham Library.
Booking: £80 hh.
Comms: Initial communications by text were fine. She replied quickly confirming availability and location. I was running a bit late struggling to find ATM Texted her the situation to which she was fine.
Girl: It's not the girl in the profile. Attractive curvy woman with black hair. I had in my mind if it was different to pictures i would walk but when opened the door I liked the look of her so carries on.
She led me into bedroom. Doesn't speak English so had to use google translate. Paperwork sorted. I got naked while she went away to stashed the money. She came back and we started cuddling. She started kissing my neck . She has nice pair of boobs so i started playing with them sucking the. Then I sat on the edge of a bed. She then did a bit of lap dance. It was okay. I was grabbing her boobs from behind which she seemed to enjoyed. The came the covered BJ I was okay with it. It wasn't good but wasn't bad either. More lap dancing at this point I said doggy so she leaned on the bed forward fucked her for a minute in the doggy. She was making noise. Then I kind of signalled for mish which she understood. Fucked her in mish now the moaning was good at this point. Came in bag. But she didn't want me to come out she was holding me in by bragging my bums. finally she gave me wipes I signed for shower so she led me to it. At that point I saw the girl in the picture.
Had a shower. and of I went.
Overall It was a good punt although I would have liked to interact with the girl in the picture but this was okay.
Rating Neutral because of the different girl from profile and the picture. Otherwise it would have been Positive.