Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorraine - Oxford  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

Phone, 07525 251808

Location, flat not far from Templar's Square, Cowley.
On street parking if you're lucky, otherwise a short walk from Templar's Shopping Park where Sainsbury's etc is located.

Meet date Jan 2024.

Duration and price, 1 hour, £80 (yes only £80) no hidden extras.

English SP, age approx. 49. Petite. A smoker, but I didn't really notice it on her or in the house. ##See further down for other smells possibly masking it.

Looking through Locanto, it appears to be full of scammers, but somehow I found Lorraine in among the fake profiles. Unfortunately her photos don't reveal a lot.

Following a lengthy phone call to discuss services and availability (she was quite happy to chat), I headed to a nearby cash point and then to her address.

She greeted me at the door in normal clothes and showed me upstairs. Money handed over and asked if I wanted a drink, and left me to undress while she make a cuppa for me.

Upon her return she also got undressed. As said, petite body, mostly shaved, small tits and a few tattoos. We got comfortable on the bed and started exploring each other. She's ok with kissing (light french) as long as not too heavy.

She headed south and woke up the old man with some OWO but mentioned she doesn't do CIM. I returned the favour a little while afterwards and went down on her. She soon got very wet, and came several times, and without warning, then squirted in my face, soaking me. She found it hilarious, and to be honest I burst out laughing too. I headed off to the bathroom to wash my face, and then she gave me some more OWO, before putting a condom on and then climbing aboard to ride my cock until I came.

She whipped off the condom and cleaned me up, and then we made small talk for the rest of the hour.

Now onto the negative bits.
The house is a complete tip. 2 noisy dogs, one very big one. Umpteen cats. I gave up counting, as everywhere I looked I could see more cats and kittens. They were coming out the wardrobe, under the bed, everywhere. It was like a plague of them. I turned my shoes upside-down in case one or more of them decided to piss in them.
I kid you not, it was like an animal sanctuary. ##It looked like one of the other bedrooms was dedicated to the cats, with cat litter trays all over the place. The smell from that room was almost unbearable.

I almost gave this a neutral rating instead of a positive, but as the punt itself was ok (and cheap), that's why it got a positive.

Would I return? Possibly, it's just the venue itself that puts me off, which is a shame as there aren't many English SPs in Oxford who seem genuine and not asking horrendous amounts of money and also charge for extra services.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 09:52:42 pm by Lewis »

Online pythago

English SP, age approx. 49. Petite. A smoker, but I didn't really notice it on her or in the house.

Upon her return she also got undressed. As said, petite body, mostly shaved, small tits and a few tattoos.

Thanks for this review.
What's your judgement on her age? Older than the stated 49?
And you mention "small tits". 
Does this fit with her pictures on Locanto? They look good there, but could be just the perspective.