Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy-Blonde77 - Turnpike Lane  (Read 326 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7359838) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
5 review(s) for Katalina Hot (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Trixnex

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 / 1 hr

Comms: Moderately responsive. Not the WG, someone else.

Girl: Underwhelming. Fatter and older than her photos. Likely late 30s or early 40s. Height around 5'4 or 5'5. I should have known the rate was too good to be true. She wasn't unfriendly. but had an impatient erratic personality. Boobs have sagged a bit, and she is chunky around the waist. Arse is the her only redeeming feature - big, peachy Brazilian. She can barely speak a word of English, and just talks at you in Spanish.

Services: Very early into the punt, I knew this was going to be a disaster. In the end, I only had OWO.

Introduction
- Upon arriving, knocked on the door. It opens and Katy appears.
- She welcomes me (I assume) in Spanish, and leads me into a small bedroom near the entrance.
- Before walking into the bedroom, I notice someone seems to be in the bathroom up ahead. I assumed it was the other WG (previous review here mentioned there was another girl with her).
- She asks for money. I hand it over. And she signals me to get undressed.
- I request shower. She explains in her near nonexistent English (and mostly Spanish) that the shower isn't available.
- She opens the bedroom door to show me that there's a plumber working in the bathroom down the corridor.
- I regret not walking at this point. I did strongly consider leaving, but the dickbrain is strong. She wasn't fully naked apart from her revealing underwear showing off her ass. As mentioned earlier, her bum was delectable.
- Although at the time, from what I could comprehend, it sounded like the shower would be available by the end of the punt.

Punt
- After getting changed, she beckoned me onto the bed. I'm on my back, and she takes out a condom. I thought to myself, that's a bit early.
- While holding the condom, she gets on the bed, and gives me a very erratic & unskilled OWO.
- She's trying to go at my shaft at full speed in a toothy mess. Either her impatience or lack of stamina is frustrating her, since she constantly keeps stopping to check why I'm not hard yet.
- I tell her to go slowly, and she keeps telling me to relax. Her oral has barely any suction, teeth grating my shaft, crazy head bopping and wild spitting. She could never go on for more than 10 seconds before stopping.
- At this point, it's like 15-20 mins in, I'm thinking of ending the punt early. She looks up and asks me why I'm not hard. Via google translate, I tell her she needs to go slowly and softly.
- She adapts per my instructions but quickly goes back to her old habits. This is going nowhere, so I tell her that I'm gonna just finish it and pay for half an hour.
- She doesn't want to refund me the money, claiming she made time for me out of her schedule etc. She offers a massage.
- Clearly BS, but I heard at least 2 men walking and talking in the corridor into/out of the bathroom during the punt, so decide not to provoke anything and accept the massage.
- It was anything but. She got some coconut oil out and started rubbing it on my front and very quickly went back to her sloppy OWO again.
- At no point during this punt did I reach semi-hard. So I tell her to just lie next to me and wrap around me while I finish myself off to completion on her tits.

Post-punt
- I ask for shower, but she tells me there's no shower, which I should have figured. I then empty all of her wet wipes and tissues cleaning myself, much to her annoyance.
- I put my clothes back on as she browses her phone and sings to the music.
- Clothes on, I unlock bedroom door, and exit through the entrance immediately. Punt over in 30 mins.

Conclusion: I suppose you get what you pay for. I'm not sure if anyone's had any decent £100 / 1 hr punts recently. I wasn't expecting an amazing body and performance, but at least something good worth the money. VFM wasn't what I expected. Avoid this one.