Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Colnbrook - Anca30  (Read 1960 times)

16 review(s) for Anca30 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline flybynightpm

Anca30

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Phoned around 9am on same day for lunchtime midweek booking, good English and clear location instructions. Texted her when I arrived and she gave me the house number by text.
Paid 120 for an hour.

Venue:
Well known terrace house in Colnbrook, not the gated one but up the road… Upstairs flat with CCTV for safety (at least 3 flats have it and are owned by the same landlord). Clean and newish so no complaints, very familiar…
Moves around every 2 weeks or so.

SP:
Pictures on AW are accurate, tallish, maybe 5’10”, prettier than the pictures facially with large rack although they are quite droopy, not massive but seem long if that is a thing. Little bit of fat round the waist, arse is about the right size for her built. Looks late 30s.

Review:
I was warmly welcomed with a kiss and asked how long for, dished out the cash and headed to the bathroom for a shower.
On returning, she asked to wet wipe my hands and knob which seemed a bit strange since I had just hopped out of the bath but no big deal.
She was wearing simple bra and knickers which she just took off and jumped on the bed with me, straight into snogging and me fingering her, feeling her large soft boobs on my chest was nice, session felt promising.  She breaks free and asks what else do I want? She suggested for her to climb aboard straight away, I thought that’s quick but heh ho, so she rubbered up and off we went, we changed to spooning but this didn’t quite work as she is quite tall and I like to kiss at the same time. I soon came in the bag and we settled down for a wee chat about any old rubbish. I was conscious of the clock ticking and so started to get frisky again, sucking her boobs which weren’t that firm or responsive, neither was RO, not a dickey bird, very disappointing. Could feel myself going to soft and having a mental battle to keep it up, so suggested she finish me off with a BJ/Hand job, which she did admirably, just in time to come in her mouth. No fuss, just deposited the result into a tissue.

Conclusion:
As a GFE type of guy, I’ve been spoilt by some great regulars and maybe expecting too much from a first visit but sometimes I can’t be asked persevering. So in conclusion, nice lady, physically ok and provides good value for money, would I return, probably not.

Offline Prince

Thanks for the review.

So who are your best regulars???

P

Offline latrell

Thanks for the review. Yes , she seems to move around a lot, every 2 weeks, now in Maidstone. Does she work from AirBnB flats by any chance?

Offline drogoboy99

now says she's in Pimlico / Victoria. doesn't often seem to be in c london.