Author Topic: Porn superstar Tia Layne  (Read 18821 times)


8 review(s) for TiaLayneXXX (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Riyjay13

Tia Layne is The Fuck of the Century.

In 32 years of paying for sex, banging wives (now ex-wives, all two of them) and all the hot-hunny girlfriends I've spunked up, I can honestly say I've never had such a thrilling, red hot fuck session as the 45 minutes I spent with Miss Tia Layne last Thursday.

Now, I knew she'd be good, but I trembled at the sheer thrill of it all as I staggered back to my hotel after the intensity of the session with Tia. She made me, quite literally, weak at the knees.

Forget how much she costs. I've had too many disappointments with cheap skanky whores over the years and have realised that it's as much about the thrill and the memories as it is about getting to shoot my load.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd arranged to meet Tia via phone text at a really nice hotel in Liverpool City Centre. We'd set the session up originally for the previous night but Tia hadn't then been able to make it. We rearranged and she promised she wouldn't let me down. And she most certainly did not.

I arrived at 9pm and knocked on the door with my anticipation already on the rise. Tia opened the door wearing a little purple dress that she couldn't quite get all of her amazing tits in to. Her hair and makeup were perfect and although I have no idea what perfume she wears the scent was devine. She flashed me that cheeky smile, reached up to cup the back of my neck and said (in that familiar sexy scouse accent) 'I love being towered over by a man when we're kissing', at which point we French kissed (very deeply) while she ran her hand up and down over the throbbing bulge in my trousers. I needed no invitation to cup those fabulous tits and Tia then dropped to her knees, unbuckled my trousers and sent me to heaven with the most sublime oral technique I've ever experienced while all the time making full eye contact. All this in the first 60 seconds. I could have walked out then and felt I'd had my moneys worth.

'Let me get out of this' said Tia, as she slipped out of the dress to reveal that legendary body, beautiful breasts, astonishing tight arse and shaved honey pot. I stumbled and staggered out of my clothes and Tia asked me to take a couple of photos of her on the bed using her phone - one of her on her knees and the other of her cupping her tits underneath my cock, still dripping from the sucking she'd just given it. I didn't know at the time, but after the session Tia put both of these photos on to her Twitter page. So there it is, a photo for all the world to see of Tia Layne fondling her tits under my erect, glistening cock. Fantastic.

I then had the pleasure of Tia demonstrating again her heavenly cock sucking technique, licking, sucking and caressing my cock after I'd spent some time between those glorious thighs teasing her clit and licking her pussy (as sweet a taste as I've ever experienced), with Tia always maintaining eye contact and talking the dirtiest, raunchiest, sluttiest filth imaginable.

And finally I got to slide my cock up her fuck tunnel - with Tia on top and then me on top. It took every ounce of staying power not to shoot my cum on the first thrust. I was so turned on I could barely contain myself.

Tia sensed I didn't want to peak at that point, and asked if I'd like to stop for a few minutes while she poured us both a glass of wine. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I found myself lying on my back, head propped on a pillow, glass of white wine in my right hand, one finger from my left hand up Tia's pussy and Tia sucking and wanking me. 'Do you like it like that, or that, or that?' she asked, as she demonstrated three different wanking techniques and several oral techniques including spitting, licking and sucking my balls and shaft.

'Slide another finger in my cunt babe', she purred as I fingered her snatch and watched as she started to deep throat my cock until I shot what must have been about a gallon of spunk deep to the back of her throat. Tia took it all, purred  again and dribbled my cum out of her mouth and over those fabulous tits.

This is what heaven must be like.

And even then, Tia took the time to clean me up and talk to me for quite some time afterwards as we finished our wine together and I got ready to leave. We finished off with some more deep French kissing and I put my hands all over her for one last feel of that amazing porn star body on my way out.

I left Tia's scent on me for as long as I could and the memory will last as the finest punt I've ever had.

And I intend to do it again with her very soon.

Tia Layne is in a very different class to any girl I've ever had. She is the very definition of sex. A stunning, red hot fuck queen.




Randy James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her last year and agree was an anazing time. Perfect body. Excellent sex and probably the best I've had in terms of a body. Her prices are high but was worth it .

infoseeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review Riyjay13.

Forget how much she costs.

I think it is good practice to add the price in the details at the top of the review.

Her prices are high but was worth it.

As soon as I saw Porn superstar in title I knew it was gonna be expensive / a rip off.... £350 an hour.  :scare:

It has been reported to me that punters are meeting wgs that I know and the pillow talk involves them asking questions about  me :unknown:... now that is some fame / infamy guys are using up their £120/hour time talking about me....
.... Some of them are like how does he (me) punt so much he must be a millionaire.... no I just punt VFM... £350 could buy you nearly 9 Quickies at £40 and that could be 9 reviews if you are observant enough to get a review out of a quickie like I am.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:16:31 am by infoseeker »

Offline Riyjay13

Thanks for the comments Infoseeker. All very relevant.

Yes - she cost a lot more than I've ever paid per hour before for any girl.

I've had dozens of 15 minute quickies - I'm particularly fond of getting my cock sucked while I sniff on a popper and I've had a lot of really good value for money by that account. As I also mentioned, I've had a ton of disappointments too although I'd recommend a flutter in Liverpool to anyone - the city is very much a TRE (target rich environment) for WGs.

My point about Tia is that she is quite unique in so far as she is flawless in every respect of the services that she offers, the way she offers them and the everlasting impression that she left.

So much so that I went back to see her again last Thursday. I won't go in to the intimate details this time except to say that she fucked and sucked me to the point whereby my balls were drained but my spine (and all my other sensed) tingled. I have been fucked and sucked by literally dozens and dozens of women - some nice girls, some hot girls, some skanky waste-of-money whores. I've never felt too compelled to share the intimate details before my first meeting with Tia.

I'm fine with the fact that she costs the equivalent of 9 quick blowjobs from other ladies. She is so  good at what she does and the experience was so memorable that I thought she actually offered 'real' vfm.

Just my opinions on my experience. And I'll see her again soon for an even longer session.

vinnyadms

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
is she blonde or brunette at the moment?
Thanks

Online webpunter

A top review.  Here's my fave 'tube' of her.  Doesn't show on the usual searches as no mention of her name etc.  Enjoy
External Link/Members Only

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has a great body and sounds and look filthy - However above my punting budget - nut love the fims!! - would love to see her in lesbian action if anyone has a link?

infoseeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Riyjay13,

Thanks for your feedback, each to their own it must be you who is the millionaire...
.....not me as per those nosey punters who love chatting shit with wgs (at £2/minute) about me.  :thumbsdown: (I think I should get a cut from those wgs).

I'm particularly fond of getting my cock sucked while I sniff on a popper

Out of interest what is a popper?

I'm fine with the fact that she costs the equivalent of 9 quick blowjobs from other ladies.

In Manchester 15min quickies full service are available at £40 and you can even get 30mins for £35 full service at Piccadilly Selecta.

although I'd recommend a flutter in Liverpool to anyone - the city is very much a TRE (target rich environment) for WGs.

We get queries on Liverpool on the North West forums every now and then, I only know a bit about punting there, my impression is that it was poor compared to Manchester, it would be good if you could post your ideas when the next queries arise.

I've never felt too compelled to share the intimate details before my first meeting with Tia.

If any of them are North West reviews would be Greatly Appreciated and Warmly Received.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:11:41 am by infoseeker »

cylon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Poppers are little bottles containing amyl nitrate. You sniff/inhale them and it gives you an instant rush. It also dilates the arteries and gives a similar albeit brief effect similar to viagra. I think the idea is to time the rush with orgasm but the one time I tried it, it was too much faffing around to get it right.

Offline Zeusthedoc

at £350 - i think i'll pass!

if I win the lotto, i think ill take her for a ride!

Gordo987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
at £350 - i think i'll pass!

if I win the lotto, i think ill take her for a ride!

Not me, however, because there are plenty of good fucks to be had for that price and cheaper.