Author Topic: Maya Olina - Bayswater - Dec 23  (Read 1198 times)


107 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7913482) (101 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ajcajc

External Link/Members Only

Price: 2 hour booking £280

Comms: Quick and easy via sms

Location: Flat few mins walk from Bayswater station

Girl: Pretty, late 20s/early 30s, fake tits, happy, smiley, willing to please

Buzzed in, greeted with lots of DFK and asked if I wanted a shower. I accepted, she joined me and cleaned me sensually + OWO in the shower. Then back to her room, more DFK, OWO, RO, allowed fingering. More DFK OWO and then she rimmed me (which felt great!). Sex in missionary and I came in the bag. She gave me some water. Bit of a massage (which was OK) then some more foreplay + sex in multiple positions - came in doggy. Lay down with her for a bit then OWO again with CIM.

Had another shower and when I'd got back she had laid my stuff out neatly on the bed. Quick peck on the lips before leaving with about 5 mins to spare.

Conclusion: great girl, great service, will see her again