Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds, Newport  (Read 1689 times)

Offline redandy92

Anyone been to Diamonds in Newport?

Plus anyone make any recommendations for asians in Newport?

Offline HughJardon

Have you got a link for diamonds in Newport ? The only diamonds i could find is a kebab shop, i doubt your after a mixed donner n chips

anyhoo cant say there are any decent asians in Newport the odd one pops up on aw but nothing reliable with a review attached, your best bet is to visit Cardiff. Theres a massive thread on our regional forum hope this helps

Offline redandy92

No website sadly. I saw the ad in the "Bargain Pages".

I rang the number, it is operating out of flat that was used as a parlour before. Only one girl working there, by the sounds of the accent a local girl. £40 for 20 minutes, I may bite the bullet and see what the score is.

Offline HughJardon

Sounds like the place by G.S Bridge in Newport.

Ive seen this girl there / happy to give you the lowdown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline redandy92

No, this on Devon Place, behind the railway station. I remember this address being used several years ago. As for the link you supplied, she looks hot and is on the 'to-do' list! Would like to hear the low-down if you have the time.

Offline hockogrockle

Could you oblige us with the phone number, if there's no website? I maight be tempted on one of my (infrequent) visits to Newport. Oh, and do you know if the place in Archibald Street is still going? (I think it was Archibald Street, Anyway, it was on the north side of the main railway line about half a mile east of the station.) I saw a real hottie there a couple of years ago, and haven't been back since. Before my days on this site, so no review.

Offline HughJardon

No, this on Devon Place, behind the railway station. I remember this address being used several years ago. As for the link you supplied, she looks hot and is on the 'to-do' list! Would like to hear the low-down if you have the time.

Im more than happy to help fellow punters out, ok so Devon Place has 2 locations that utilise working girls. The last place was closer to the old Driving school (dont want to give out specific addresses sorry) my last visit was back in July and saw this lady

External Link/Members Only

She had a room mate you may remember her as cleo a few years back. Whether this is the new location I honestly dont know.
The other place had some great girls the infamous Corel, Lexi, lara, Gia santangelo, Danni(who went on to run Kandi girls) the punting room was in the attic just to refresh some dusty memorys but this was about 10 years ago. If you do visit please report back as Im always looking for a nostalgic look back at life when I could pound all day and night..now my hip hurts : (

Offline HughJardon

Could you oblige us with the phone number, if there's no website? I maight be tempted on one of my (infrequent) visits to Newport. Oh, and do you know if the place in Archibald Street is still going? (I think it was Archibald Street, Anyway, it was on the north side of the main railway line about half a mile east of the station.) I saw a real hottie there a couple of years ago, and haven't been back since. Before my days on this site, so no review.

The place in Archibald is still running, but its pretty grim now although they had a brunette lady there a few weeks back its mainly Ebony ladies from Brum rocking this spot out.
Il PM you the phone number