Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muscular SPs  (Read 858 times)

Offline Mt01

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for muscular SPs(women) in the Hampshire area? Not just super skinny and toned but women who clearly lift weights? Seems to be very few advertising.

Thanks

Offline nawtybutniceboy

Try this one. External Link/Members Only

A Brazilian tourer who has just returned and I reviewed previously.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 05:12:46 pm by nawtybutniceboy »

Offline Dark Vader

A Brazilian tourer who has just returned and I reviewed previously.
Damn wish I'd caught your review earlier, she was just up in the Birmingham area and I passed her over because her face looked too manly.

Offline bangstick

Damn wish I'd caught your review earlier, she was just up in the Birmingham area and I passed her over because her face looked too manly.

If you're serious about muscle women as opposed to gym fit fitness model women then sooner or later they start taking the growth hormones, which will also invariably make them more masculine and in extreme cases sprout facial hair, so you need to accept that the masculine features ends up going with the territory.

I used to go to a proper bodybuilding and power lifter gym and there were quite a few of those women in there, and all of them sooner or later started showing masculine traits.

They're just hard to find because there's not that many around its as simple as that, and those that are around charge some serious money for the whole muscle worship thing.

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  / External Link/Members Only

IF you do an AW search with muscle or bodybuilder as the keyword you get most of the above.  :thumbsup:

Offline simon07

These muscular gals look like grannies.
I think i will stick with gym fit label.

Offline Sunny

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for muscular SPs(women) in the Hampshire area? Not just super skinny and toned but women who clearly lift weights? Seems to be very few advertising.

Thanks

If you want to see a big female bodybuilder you should try sessiongirls/wb270 but will cost you around £400+

Think Ms Xena is the biggest lady on the scene she is like 110kg+ now but also offers full service. External Link/Members Only

Offline nawtybutniceboy

I was pleasantly surprised - she looked much more feminine in person. I’m very tempted to have a repeat today if I can manage to skive off work.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi,

Thanks
Have you not seen anyone you could have reviewed since you've been a member? that is what the site is all about.

Offline scouting

Offline Stevelondon

Not my scene but I came across this VS ad External Link/Members Only

That video on her ad is probably the most erotic thing I’ve seen in years 😂

I’ve always had a fetish for punch bags.

Mind you. If there is such a thing as reincarnation. I hope she don’t come back as a flamingo.
She can hardly stand on one leg now 😂