Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Covent Garden  (Read 1039 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Meeting took place within this week. I got dumped by another WG, luckily a few hours in advance. Cherry's green light was on so I texted her and she replied straight away. Booking confirmed very quickly and I then sent a booking request on AW.

Rate - £180 for 1 hour

Services provided - DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex

Flat - Flat in the heart of Covent Garden but in a quite street. Easy to find. Spacious bedroom and modern bathroom, all very clean.

WG - I didn't find Cherry very attractive to be honest. Slimmer than her AW pictures, no curves at all. Not very sexy IMO. Though a nice bum. Her bolts-on are too big for her size and very poorly done, lots of scar marks all over them and very firm. She is not happy with them either and said they're too sensitive. Although it has been 6 months from the operation, she still has to restrict playing with her tits as it's painful for her. Gentle licking and sucking her nipples is allowed, however I couldn't find a nipple to suck most of the time. Facially I'd' give her 5/10. Too much make up to look prettier but didn't help. Lips kissable. Friendly personality and good English.

Action - She welcomed me with a smile and guided me to the bedroom. I wasn't very attracted and didn't find her facially good enough to pay the extra £30 for facial as I had hoped. We sorted out the paperwork and I went to take a quick shower. Back in to the room, she was waiting for me in a sexy dress as requested. We started kissing, DFK was pleasant. She is a decent kisser, I liked sucking her lips but I didn't fancy her tongue movement so tried to guide her the way I like. She is very slim and her ass is not very meaty. I liked it in a way that when she bended over, her pussy was all there for me to eat from behind. I ate her pussy for a bit which she seemed to enjoy and complimented that I'm good at this and she laid back and asked me to eat her more which I obliged. She has a high sex drive and she enjoys what she does so she quickly got wet and soon came. More DFK to follow and she asked me to lay back and it's her turn. She is really good at OWO. Very very very slopppy, lots of eye contact and shaft licking, not going deep but very sexy. We then put the dom on and she started riding me in cowgirl, making appreciative sounds. I didn't want to resist more and asked if I can come on her tits. She rejected that, which surprised me as it was listed on her profile, with the excuse of them being sensitive. So I came in the bag.

She gave me a soft but nice massage in between rounds and we chatted for a long time. She has a nice personality and easy to talk to. Though time was running out so I initiated the 2nd round by kissing her. She started playing with her pussy as we kissed and very quickly she came again by herself  :D More OWO, followed by protected sex in various positions. She was kinda restricting me to go all in by positioning herself in a way that would make me uncomfortable and not pound her hard and fast which was annoying. Towards the end when I asked her to fuck her in standing doggy, she checked her phone and told me that we have 5 mins left and I need to come soon. Fucking her standing wasn't possible at all as she raised herself up on her toes and made it very difficult for my dick to fully penetrate her. I then laid on the bed and asked her to finish me with a handjob. She did a good job there and I soon popped second time on her arm and my tummy. She briefly cleaned us and I took a shower and left only 5 minutes past the hour mark.

Overall - A high Neutral to low Positive experience. In the end I had a nice hour with a nice girl, received nice DFK and OWO, and came twice. She was friendly as well. However, restriction with her tits, her very slim body and not so my type face in general, and a bit of  classic Rom attitude were not very pleasant compared with the hourly rate. This would probably be a Positive review if I'd paid £140 or 150. I would not go back.