Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Angel - Gloucester Road  (Read 1016 times)

12 review(s) for Sophia Angel (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
I messaged on the day. Quick to arrange a booking and confirm services over the phone.

Price
£0.

Appearance
Photos are accurate. She looked like she just woke up. No smile, just seemed exhausted.

Meet
I messaged that I was nearby, got the door number, and headed to the exact spot. Door opened and you really get punched in the face with heat. Into the room, and the place is a mess which immediately put me off. I went to confirm services, but she wouldn't give me a straight answer other than no CIM. I decided to walk away. No fuss, no drama, just a waste of time.

I've done this long enough to know when I am going to have a crap time. You can just spot the signs.

Online Barneypunt

I like your style. I’m the same way. There are early signs which you can spot to tell if the punt will be good or annoying and when/if I spot those signs I just walk. Learning from past experiences and the fear of wasting money

Offline patelprat

This is great. We all need to strive to be like this.

So annoying when they confirm something on phone or text and then change their mind when you are there.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 04:46:59 pm by patelprat »

Offline MLawro93

I mean generally there is nothing wrong with changing your mind, as many services are under discretion. They just might not like the look of you.  :lol: It is just when it is accompanied by other factors that should really drive home the fact that this isn't going to be a good time. In that scenario, it is always better to walk, you leave with your money, and the girl doesn't have to do something they don't want to as some people might insist a bit strongly.

We are lucky that we live in London, so there are always so many other options.  :) I can't speak for the rest of the country then, perhaps a wank at a local service station car park on the way back home?  :lol:

Offline patelprat

I mean generally there is nothing wrong with changing your mind, as many services are under discretion. They just might not like the look of you.  :lol: It is just when it is accompanied by other factors that should really drive home the fact that this isn't going to be a good time. In that scenario, it is always better to walk, you leave with your money, and the girl doesn't have to do something they don't want to as some people might insist a bit strongly.

We are lucky that we live in London, so there are always so many other options.  :) I can't speak for the rest of the country then, perhaps a wank at a local service station car park on the way back home?  :lol:

Yes but scant comfort when you may not have otherwise travelled if you had known you'd not get something important to you.
Obviously in the situations where the punter isn't clean or is rude etc., I get it.

Offline MLawro93

Yes but scant comfort when you may not have otherwise travelled if you had known you'd not get something important to you.
Obviously in the situations where the punter isn't clean or is rude etc., I get it.

Of course, but that is a small risk you take. It is why a Plan B, C...etc is recommended. I've had it happen so many times so I get the annoyance as well. Obviously you are entitled to be upset and leave a review especially if they outright lied, but it just isn't worth the faff in that kind of situation to argue or make a point.

Working in London definitely has its perks, one being another fantastic SP is just around the corner.  :cool:

Offline patelprat

Of course, but that is a small risk you take. It is why a Plan B, C...etc is recommended. I've had it happen so many times so I get the annoyance as well. Obviously you are entitled to be upset and leave a review especially if they outright lied, but it just isn't worth the faff in that kind of situation to argue or make a point.

Working in London definitely has its perks, one being another fantastic SP is just around the corner.  :cool:

I agree, I'm just sounding off  :D

Offline JackSaint

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
I messaged on the day. Quick to arrange a booking and confirm services over the phone.

Price
£0.

Appearance
Photos are accurate. She looked like she just woke up. No smile, just seemed exhausted.

Meet
I messaged that I was nearby, got the door number, and headed to the exact spot. Door opened and you really get punched in the face with heat. Into the room, and the place is a mess which immediately put me off. I went to confirm services, but she wouldn't give me a straight answer other than no CIM. I decided to walk away. No fuss, no drama, just a waste of time.

I've done this long enough to know when I am going to have a crap time. You can just spot the signs.

She met me in a similar way, I'd have walked if a naked Kimberly hadn't appeared and combined with Sophia's stellar reviews made me stay, massive mistake.

Offline patelprat

She met me in a similar way, I'd have walked if a naked Kimberly hadn't appeared and combined with Sophia's stellar reviews made me stay, massive mistake.

I was close to booking Sophia, but then came across the amazing Kimberly. Thank god.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I was close to booking Sophia, but then came across the amazing Kimberly. Thank god.

...who runs a conveyor belt booking system (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395251.msg4009177#msg4009177 - even outlined by yourself)?

No thanks, but each to their own.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 07:36:26 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline patelprat

...who runs a conveyor belt booking system (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395251.msg4009177#msg4009177 - even outlined by yourself)?

No thanks, but each to their own.

Yep. BTW there was no rush during my bookings. Kimberly doesn't seem the rushing type.

Admittedly that's likely to change now.

I'd still fuck Kimberly anytime anyplace!!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 08:23:26 am by patelprat »