Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia_  (Read 1503 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I should have known better, having seen all the bad reviews on here before, but my planned meeting was blown out, i had seen her once before in a underwhelming duo with natalie, but her pictures do look hot and i wanted to give her a another go as a solo for a while, and she was free late notice.

I arrived at nice harbourside apartment used by a lot of touring polish girls at about 9pm.

She opened the door and wow she looks hot. I was very excited and very pleased.

Anyway, that first view was the highlight. For the rest of the half hour she was cold, disconnected and uninterested.

Notable low points:

Wiping my cock with a babywipe (after shower) then using that as a kind of bib round the old chap.

Then telling me to be quiet when trying to get a bit of connection, breaking the ice by chat.

Moving her arse in doggy so no chance of any deep penetration or rhythm.

at one point i stopped and asked if she was angry for any reason as the service was so bad. She just said this is me.

Anyway, i couldnt come and left pissed off. I could tell she didnt give a shit.

i think she is working with Ashley who maybe better.

Avoid...

SirFrank

Sounds fucking gash. Does she really give the deepest BJ blah blah?

James999

She looks pissed off and as if she doesn't want to be there, and that's just in her pictures  :thumbsdown:

She also looks nearer 40 than her stated age of 27  :lol:

Shaketherooom

Im not sure about her age, like i said she looked good to me, id say about 30 would be fair, but she knows she is giving a shit service, she must get 0% return buisness so her time must be limited. One of the few things she did say was she expected to be here several months. I cant see how!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

She's the second worse punt I have ever had and the only one where I didn't come................dreadful!!

touch.and.go

Its amazing how AW feedback is such shit  :dash: