Author Topic: Delightful MAYA - Overpromised, lying Brazilian - Birmingham B1  (Read 3046 times)


2 review(s) for MAYA X x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07538628089

£80 - 30 mins, left after about 13 mins

B1 - 15 mins walk from New Street. Nice apartments.

Comms were good. She was my plan B. Got outside, was buzzed in. The girl who opened the door was a lot thicker than on the pics, size 12 or so. All photos are massively airbrushed. I should have walked but I already did 20 mins earlier, so I thought fuck it. She will do. Big tits, massive booty, bit of orange peel cellulite.

Now she confirmed OWO and DFK was included, but in reality it was only boring lip pecks and no OWO at all. She said you will love it with a condom as well. It wasn’t anything special. She over promised and under delivered. Should report to trading standards.

Started with standing mish. She felt tight enough, then legs on my shoulders. She was wanting doggy next, seemed to be rushing me.

Doggy turned into prone bone instead. This started off good, but after a bit she was moaning and said the threaded “yes cum bby”

But her cellulite covered ass cheeks didn’t really turn me on that much, not to mention I’ve only been going at it for 5 minutes.

Flipped her onto her back and tried licking her out, no bby, that’s extra.

Followed with normal doggy, where she took a really hard pounding from me and a good slapping. No complaints. Filled the dom inside her few mins later.

She then says something silly like you have so much baby milk.

Then said to come back again tomorrow, lol, I said no, I only ever see the same girl once. She then introduces me to her friend. A lot fitter and younger blonde Brazilian. Should have fucked her instead.

In conclusion: too big, false advertising, boring punt and annoying West Ham fans at the train station.

Overall: 3/10
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cryton123

Sounds like a well deserved negative.

I still haven’t popped my Brazilian cherry, I just don’t trust the profiles  :unknown: some look far too good to be true. I know there’s plenty of positive reviews of Brazilians but I still can’t bring myself to pull the trigger when one catches my eye.

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Sounds like a well deserved negative.

I still haven’t popped my Brazilian cherry, I just don’t trust the profiles  :unknown: some look far too good to be true. I know there’s plenty of positive reviews of Brazilians but I still can’t bring myself to pull the trigger when one catches my eye.

I would say just close your eyes and go for it but with Brazilians it’s best to keep your eyes fully open  :D never know what there packing down there.

But jokes aside I understand the reluctance. I’ve seen a couple at best and it’s always one group im cautious off for a few different reasons. Hopefully you’ll find one that fits and pop that cherry  :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP, sorry you had yet another poor experience. You do take risks with your punts, not seeing (or reviewing) 'established girls, and this is a benefit to the rest of us on here.  :drinks:

Offline bops909

Sounds like a well deserved negative.

I still haven’t popped my Brazilian cherry, I just don’t trust the profiles  :unknown: some look far too good to be true. I know there’s plenty of positive reviews of Brazilians but I still can’t bring myself to pull the trigger when one catches my eye.

In my experience you do have to be careful with Brazilian profiles but there are some gems out there if you know what to look for, and the red flags for suspicious profiles.

I'm sure my luck will run out at some point but I have been very lucky with the Brazilian women I've met recently.



Offline bops909

Thanks for review OP, sorry you had yet another poor experience. You do take risks with your punts, not seeing (or reviewing) 'established girls, and this is a benefit to the rest of us on here.  :drinks:

Yes, thanks for the review OP - it's really valuable when people post their experiences.   :hi:

Offline versace

Thanks for review OP, sorry you had yet another poor experience. You do take risks with your punts, not seeing (or reviewing) 'established girls, and this is a benefit to the rest of us on here.  :drinks:

It’s all good. It’s only bit of fun. Well it cost me pretty much £6 per minute, but whatever.

The thing is I am very harsh with my reviews. Some people here would probably rate this as even a positive, as she did take a good smashing and arse slapping without any complaints whatsoever. She then asked about my age, she had me down for being 10 years younger. She guessed 30 btw. So you do the math if you want.

I’ll take that. She complimented my stamina. But whatever. They are always all smiles when the deed is done. But she knows very well she was rushing me and tried to get me out of the door asap.

So yeah, no need to feel bad for me about having yet another red. My negative could very easily be someone’s neutral, positive etc.

I’ve noticed that so many members here are too afraid to rate their punts anything but positive, as somehow that would reflect negatively on them or whatever. Whereas I couldn’t care less about what people think about me. I hope this makes sense.

There was a member who called me out on here saying if I have too many negatives then surely something else is at play and I’m the problem. He said he has 100% hit rate with his punts. I think he had like 35 reviews with 35 positives. lol, ok mate, you do you.

Rant over.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dark Vader

I still haven’t popped my Brazilian cherry, I just don’t trust the profiles some look far too good to be true. I know there’s plenty of positive reviews of Brazilians but I still can’t bring myself to pull the trigger when one catches my eye.

Yeah got my own bait and switch walk off story to come but up for me next will be a review of one of the better ones.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 03:40:18 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline Zeraki

Any idea who her blonde friend is?

Offline versace

Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline versace

Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac