Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Betty & Mulan Olina Duo  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Davey80

Betty   External Link/Members Only
Mulan  External Link/Members Only

Following some great reviews on here I couldn’t resist booking these two last week for a 1 hour in-call @ £250 about 5 minute walk from Edgware road tube station.

Betty was great fun but much shorter than I expected and I was far more taken by the slim dusky Mulan who really is stunning looking. I was more than happy it was Mulan who had the shared shower with me with Betty on drying duties.

Lots of 3 way foreplay. 3 way kissing, me with both girls nipples in my mouth at the same time and them first Mulan and me with one of Bettys tits each with a switch to me and Betty on Mulan’s chunky brown nipples.

Proceeded to both girls on their knees in front of the mirror with me feeding my cock in and out of each hungry mouth for a very good blowjob experience (covered at my request) which included each girl running their tongue up and down my shaft.

They did go down on each others pussy but more just light kissing and nothing like the full on eating out that Covent Garden Adrienne produced for me last year.

Finished off fucking each girl in turn, Mulan first in Missionary, Doggy, and Cowgirl then Betty in Missionary & Doggy.  Mulan’s pussy was tighter and my favourite fuck of the two.  With Mulan in cowgirl, Betty straddled my chest and fed me her tits - amazing!

I fully endorse other glowing reviews. It was a fantastic experience for what is now my 4th threesome.

If I had to pick one girl to return to it would be Mulan though. Young, fit, great little tits with chunky nipples and a great fuck with a tight enough pussy.

Easily a strong positive. It would be a great first threesome experience for others.

Offline hult32

Are they flatmates?

How is Mulan's rimming?

Cheers