Author Topic: Sexy Emma (Birmingham) - TOFTT  (Read 2131 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7521430) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for hour of massage and B2B ending with hand relief.

I stumbled across her AW profile and thought it was worth a punt (as I like a massage and the thai birds do nothing for me - which means it's a struggle getting a massage).  Couldn't find anything on here so think this may be a TOFTT.

Comms: All via text, took a long while for the initial reply to arrive then fairly quick after that.

Location: Apartment in Northfield, seemed a nice enough area, plenty of people walking dogs past, felt safe enough to leave me car.

Emma: Milfy Czech, she had texted me to telling me it was £80 for the hour, or £100 for B2B including hand relief. The AW profile doesn't give much away so I had £80 in one pocket, and £20 in the other thinking I'd see if I fancied her when I got there. Age seemed about right, face may have had some botox but was pretty enough, and body was amazing (great pair of natural norks). Into the room and she asked me whether I wanted B2B.  The room had low lighting and a mattress on the floor with a pillow on it for the action to happen on. No massage table that I could see anywhere.  Figuring an hour of normal massage would do her back in I selflessly went for the B2B and handed over the cash.
Was offered a shower which declined as I'd not long had one. Got naked and on the mattress face down.
Mattress was soft but meant was nice to relax on, seemed ok for the purpose.
Probably had 30 mins face down massage, she knows what she's doing, nice and relaxing with good firm pressure, new one on me she used some kitchen towel to wipe the oil off then did the B2B bit.  To be honest the massage was definitely more on the therapeutic side rather than sensual, now this what I was after so I was happy with that.  No credit card swipes, no tickling of the balls, the occasional touch as she was massaging my upper thigh but nothing to get really in the mood.  B2B also not entirely sensual, but was very nice feeling her naked body on my back (naked apart from her pants that she kept on throughout).  On the turn over she poured some oil over my chest and my semi and massaged him to full life. B2B on my front was much more sensual, she's got large full breasts and used them to good effect, was a wonderful view seeing my cock between them (although no tit wank unfortunately).  As I got more aroused I lightly touched her arms and moved to her boobs having a good feel. She obviously had no objections to this as she moved from between my legs to by my side so I had better access, was even close enough to take one of her nipples in my mouth. This basically took me over the edge and squirted my man muck over myself.  She cleaned me up then guided me to the shower for a proper clean up.
Shower was an electric one at the end of a bath, bath had no shower curtain so was a challenge to not spray water everywhere.

As I left she said this was a new AW profile as she closed / lost her old one but I've got no idea what that old profile was.

In total I had 30 mins massage on my back, 15 mins on my front including pop, then 15 mins shower time so was there a little over an hour in total.  Was a good experience and I'd return.  I doubt any more is on offer as she has the shortest likes list I've ever seen (massage and hand relief). Was just what I needed though.


Offline bops909



 To be honest the massage was definitely more on the therapeutic side rather than sensual....  No credit card swipes,

Credit card swipes - now that's an image that's going to be stuck in my head next time I go shopping  :lol:

Offline inbruges

Thanks for the TOFTT. Personally I would have expected a bit more for £100 but glad you enjoyed.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Thanks for the TOFTT. Personally I would have expected a bit more for £100 but glad you enjoyed.

Feel free to share any non-Thai massage service providers who provide more in an hour for £100.
I’ll be all for going to see them

Online Jasonk71

£100 for a one hour massage with b2b. She also keeps her knickers on .Somebody is having a right laugh

Offline inbruges

Lucy in Tyseley

Feel free to share any non-Thai massage service providers who provide more in an hour for £100.
I’ll be all for going to see them

Online Jasonk71

Lucy in Tyseley

Just don't expect b2b & fully nude. She will do topless & he.
Not bad looking for someone who is fifty five

Offline philstamp

What size would you say the "natural norks" are?!

Bit difficult to tell from the pics on her profile.

Offline Jayne_cobb

What size would you say the "natural norks" are?!

Bit difficult to tell from the pics on her profile.

Yeah the profile doesn’t give much away. I’m rubbish at guessing but DD maybe? Definitely more than a handful.