External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only Happened in last couple of weeks
£70 for 30 mins.
Excellent comms, booked by text a couple of hours before meet and got a check in text ten mins before time to check I was coming. Wasn’t ghosted like others before me.
Reasonably discreet flat just off Brick Lane. Fit for purpose
The girl is lovely. She said 24 nearly 25. I believed her. Tallish, shoulder length ginger hair, pale skin, full lips. She’s not skinny nor gym fit but nor is she remotely fat. A proper young woman.
Friendly from the off we started with light kissing I don’t think dfk is on the table and this went on while we undressed each other. Oral was covered but decent and as usual had me close to coming
Indicated it was time to fuck and she lay back and opened her legs wide. I didn’t last
That long inside her reasonably tight cunt but it was a far more sensual fuck than you usually get with these younger sps
No rush to get me out
I enjoyed this one a lot and will go back but see she’s now moved way out west which is annoying