Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fat Mingers more restrictions on profile  (Read 10576 times)

James999

What is it with Fat Mingers, they seem to add more "requirements / restrictions" on their profile than fit / normal girls,

I suspect it's because they are bored waiting for the phone to ring and keep adding shit to their profile

Here's an example
Big Ugly Sarah
External Link/Members Only
Before I make appointment with someone, to ensure the best possible outcome I like to know the following basic information: AGE RACE HEIGHT BUILD LIKES DISLIKES and their expectations of the meeting.
I'm really sorry but i don't see Asian/Indian/Pakistan/Eastern Europe guys, no i am not racist just have had experience....sorry! I only see WHITE ENGLISH gents
I get a lot of calls asking if I do this, which is pretty frustrating as its NOT on my enjoy list. Just to clarify for the hard of thicking....I personally have no issue with giving watersports in principal HOWEVER I cannot and never have i been able to pee to order or in front of anyone, I'm one of those women who cant go to the loo with her friends so therefore I CANNOT DO WATERSPORTS AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOT INTEREST AT ALL AT BEING PISSED OVER SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME. If its on my enjoys list I DO IT, if not I DONT.

JV547845

Classy as ever James.  We live in a wonderful world where there are thousands of women on that very same website for you to choose from to have sex with.  But you'd prefer to throw play ground insults at girls who don't take your fancy.

James999

But you'd prefer to throw play ground insults at girls who don't take your fancy.

The ONLY edit I made to her profile was changing her name from big beautiful sarah to big ugly sarah, no ones stopping you booking her if you want, provided you meet her criteria of course  :sarcastic:

Offline punk

What is it with Fat Mingers, they seem to add more "requirements / restrictions" on their profile than fit / normal girls,

I suspect it's because they are bored waiting for the phone to ring and keep adding shit to their profile

Here's an example
Big Ugly Sarah
Before I make appointment with someone, to ensure the best possible outcome I like to know the following basic information: AGE RACE HEIGHT BUILD LIKES DISLIKES and their expectations of the meeting.
I'm really sorry but i don't see Asian/Indian/Pakistan/Eastern Europe guys, no i am not racist just have had experience....sorry! I only see WHITE ENGLISH gents
I get a lot of calls asking if I do this, which is pretty frustrating as its NOT on my enjoy list. Just to clarify for the hard of thicking....I personally have no issue with giving watersports in principal HOWEVER I cannot and never have i been able to pee to order or in front of anyone, I'm one of those women who cant go to the loo with her friends so therefore I CANNOT DO WATERSPORTS AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOT
 INTEREST AT ALL AT BEING PISSED OVER SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME. If its on my enjoys list I DO IT, if not I DONT.

She is very selective, i hope there are enough English men around in her neck of the woods.

Offline Bangers and Gash

''My main priority in life is FUN FUN !!!''

Err no. I'd say her main priority in life is CAKE CAKE !!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

One for Horizontal Pleasures surely.     :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lucky she used photoshop.      :D :lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So she will only see men born in England, does she ask for a birth certificate.  If not how would she know if the white guy who turned up was born here or Scotland or France. 

As for expecting someone to give their name, age, height etc how would she know what they put is true.  why would she need their height?  Why would she need their name.  That's just a big no no.  You never give your real name or if you do you just say its Rob or Lee or Pete.  You don't give any other details.

Why say she has no problem with watersports and then shout she does not do it.  Nor will she let anyone do it to her.  why not just say I for some reason keep being asked for services not on my likes list.  I am sorry but if it is not on  the list then I do not offer it.  I prefer to keep my list honest and only have services I am happy to offer on there so you can be assured if it is listed not only do I offer it but I enjoy doing so. 

Offline punk

So she will only see men born in England, does she ask for a birth certificate.  If not how would she know if the white guy who turned up was born here or Scotland or France

As for expecting someone to give their name, age, height etc how would she know what they put is true.  why would she need their height?  Why would she need their name.  That's just a big no no.  You never give your real name or if you do you just say its Rob or Lee or Pete.  You don't give any other details.

Why say she has no problem with watersports and then shout she does not do it.  Nor will she let anyone do it to her.  why not just say I for some reason keep being asked for services not on my likes list.  I am sorry but if it is not on  the list then I do not offer it.  I prefer to keep my list honest and only have services I am happy to offer on there so you can be assured if it is listed not only do I offer it but I enjoy doing so.

Easy she has a diy DNA testing kit.

KayHerts

James, why don't you just admit to yourself that you want us? You're now even deliberately searching on AW for the mature BBW of your dreams!

Come on over, let me show you what I'm made of, and then perhaps you might grant me the great honour of being the recipient of your first ever UKP review.

You seem to know so many WGs - black ones, all those that don't pay any tax and everything inbetween, so why don't you ever write about what must be numerous assignations? Or do you only know them because they're family members?

James999

James, why don't you just admit to yourself that you want us?

So you class yourself as a fat minger with loads of stupid restrictions  :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

Come on over, let me show you what I'm made of, and then perhaps you might grant me the great honour of being the recipient of your first ever UKP review.

Site Rules
- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers. Furthermore, all service providers must reveal their working identities. No 'anonymous WGs'.

:lol:

KayHerts

So you class yourself as a fat minger with loads of stupid restrictions  :sarcastic:

In your opinion I clearly am. You seem to have difficulty in grasping the concept that not all men want to shag a 21-year old fake-titted Barbie who can barely speak/understand English. Why not just think 'Each to their own' and let others be?

James999

In your opinion I clearly am.

You added yourself to this thread not me, but clearly it does apply to you, the reality is you create a profile full of bollocks and get upset when people notice / comment  :sarcastic:

James999

Site Rules
- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers. Furthermore, all service providers must reveal their working identities. No 'anonymous WGs'.

She touts on here quite a lot, always saying how she likes to give the best service etc, why she doesn't just PM HP as I suspect he's the only one who may be interested   :sarcastic:

Offline house music dave

She touts on here quite a lot, always saying how she likes to give the best service etc, why she doesn't just PM HP as I suspect he's the only one who may be interested   :sarcastic:

Kay I hate to say this, but in all honesty in the profie photo you have the hairstyle/quiff of a 1970's footballer. Is that your best photo? 

yorkshire123

From a punters point of view i believe in the saying each to their own, If you want to pay to shag a fat bird then there seems to be plenty on offer & seemingly punters willing to pay for the pleasure of it.

Personally i don't get it, If i wanted to shag a fat bird then a trip to the local grab a granny night in town would almost guarantee a free shag. If I'm paying then i want a prossie with the looks & sex drive that i would have to put quite a lot of time & effort into to have a slight chance of pulling in real life & i can't be arsed with the chase & aftermath plus i don't want an affair thus i pay for it.

Online lewishamguy

Here's an example
Big Ugly Sarah
I get a lot of calls asking if I do this, which is pretty frustrating as its NOT on my enjoy list. Just to clarify for the hard of thicking....I personally have no issue with giving watersports in principal HOWEVER I cannot and never have i been able to pee to order or in front of anyone, I'm one of those women who cant go to the loo with her friends so therefore I CANNOT DO WATERSPORTS AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOT INTEREST AT ALL AT BEING PISSED OVER SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME. If its on my enjoys list I DO IT, if not I DONT.

" ** SPECIAL OFFER BACK ON FOR ANOTHER WEEK HOUR BOOKING ONLY £35 SO BOOK NOW OR MISS OUTxx"

:D :lol:

James999

From a punters point of view i believe in the saying each to their own, If you want to pay to shag a fat bird then there seems to be plenty on offer & seemingly punters willing to pay for the pleasure of it.

A lot of fat birds say there is a demand, however that's clearly not the case otherwise Palours / brothels / agencies would employ them, I've never been offered a fat old pro$$ie in a line up in a parlour, the reality is they can create a profile on AW in the same way some idiot can put his 10 year old rusty Fiat on E bay for £1,000,000 doesn't mean it's worth that or that there are any buyers.

cockneybstrd

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38209

Apparently she does bareback (so defo one for HP) and does see Asian Guys (Unlucky for Asian Guys)

Online hendrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38209

Apparently she does bareback (so defo one for HP) and does see Asian Guys (Unlucky for Asian Guys)

Right, I'm getting booking :yahoo:

Offline NIK

I think James is correct on this. It does appear to be the case. :wackogirl:

Offline sushi

Field report...

Time Spent:    3 hours
Fee:    100
Extras:    BB (Unexpected)

James999

I think James is correct on this. It does appear to be the case.

I saw the minger posted on another thread and could not believe how fussy she was and her requirements, perhaps it's a case of getting rejection in first?

The Bullshit they spot about being popular as Normal / fit girls, well their rates at £35 - £60 an hour say it all, when A Normal girl is £120 - £200 an hour  :music:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:46:48 pm by James999 »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
We (fat mingers) probably are not as busy as slim young girls every day of the week and I can't speak for any others but I seem to do ok and have on average 3 - 5 hours booked up most days which is still bloody good money even if it is not 10 bookings a day
I know some men prefer older women and some like a fuller figure and I guess they are the clients women like me get whereas the younger slimmer girls will appeal to a larger group of men

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Personally i don't get it, If i wanted to shag a fat bird then a trip to the local grab a granny night in town would almost guarantee a free shag. If I'm paying then i want a prossie with the looks & sex drive that i would have to put quite a lot of time & effort into to have a slight chance of pulling in real life & i can't be arsed with the chase & aftermath plus i don't want an affair thus i pay for it.

Exactly. You're paying to be able to leave after with no emotional involvement. If you pull anyone, there's a chance it could move forward into more than a one night stand. So guys who want to fuck a fat bird can pay for it knowing they can walk away at the end.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

The Bullshit they spot about being popular as Normal / fit girls, well their rates at £35 - £60 an hour say it all, when A Normal girl is £120 - £200 an hour  :music:

My rates are the same as "normal" ladies, it's a shame that many other fat WGs undervalue their worth by having bargain bucket prices and offering bareback.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
There is a market/ submarket for everything, every type of service and body shape/ size....now you may cut me to pieces, but surely it cannot be healthy to be anything over size 16??? I am sorry to say this, I am far from being skinny Minnie myself and I am all for curvier figures, I do not wish to be size 6 or even 8 anymore but being that big is just not healthy and pleasing on the eye.

But yeah, ultimately its everyone's choice to eat themselves to death.

Tjkooker

My rates are the same as "normal" ladies, it's a shame that many other fat WGs undervalue their worth by having bargain bucket prices and offering bareback.

There you go again. You will always be a fat bird if you compare everything to a KFC bucket.

Offline punk

Exactly. You're paying to be able to leave after with no emotional involvement. If you pull anyone, there's a chance it could move forward into more than a one night stand. So guys who want to fuck a fat bird can pay for it knowing they can walk away at the end.

In the case of sarah a dose of sloppy seconds or some thing worse.

James999

My rates are the same as "normal" ladies,

Have you got a stupid list of requrements / restriections?

What's your profile name so we can review?

James999

There is a market/ submarket for everything, every type of service and body shape/ size....now you may cut me to pieces, but surely it cannot be healthy to be anything over size 16??? I am sorry to say this,

The topic is not about Fat Birds health, discuss that on Safe or weightwatchers, this is about FAT MINGERS with stupid restrictions / requirements, far more than fit / normal girls.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
There you go again. You will always be a fat bird if you compare everything to a KFC bucket.

The pun was intentional.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The ONLY edit I made to her profile was changing her name from big beautiful sarah to big ugly sarah, no ones stopping you booking her if you want, provided you meet her criteria of course  :sarcastic:
Why are you so rude about Sarah?  I have met her on a number of occasions before I was on UKP so no reviews from me but she is a delightful lady. If you have had such a bad time in her company why not write a review?

She is very selective, i hope there are enough English men around in her neck of the woods.

In the last when i saw her no such conditions were made. On some occasions there was also another well-built young lady present. I am talking about maybe 8  years go.

James, why don't you just admit to yourself that you want us? You're now even deliberately searching on AW for the mature BBW of your dreams!

You seem to know so many WGs - black ones, all those that don't pay any tax and everything inbetween, so why don't you ever write about what must be numerous assignations? Or do you only know them because they're family members?

Maybe James is too old for you?

I like that, we can review. is that the 'royal' we?  I look forward to reading your review and I am delighted that you include yourself in the 'we' at last.

Simplysimon

We (fat mingers) probably are not as busy as slim young girls every day of the week and I can't speak for any others but I seem to do ok and have on average 3 - 5 hours booked up most days which is still bloody good money even if it is not 10 bookings a day
I know some men prefer older women and some like a fuller figure and I guess they are the clients women like me get whereas the younger slimmer girls will appeal to a larger group of men

I tend to prefer the younger , slimmer SP's as I know I would be "punching above my weight" to find one in my civvy life BUT the larger ladies in their late 30's upwards that I have seen have tended to be bloody good punts.
Each to their own tastes , be boring if we all liked the same things , I enjoy variety.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I tend to prefer the younger , slimmer SP's as I know I would be "punching above my weight" to find one in my civvy life BUT the larger ladies in their late 30's upwards that I have seen have tended to be bloody good punts.

They are probably very grateful for the business that's why.     :hi:

James999

The pun was intentional.

You joined the thread but didn't answer the questions below?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

No I don't. I have the usual "no bareback" - also "no anal (on me)". I did have "please don't ask if you can drink my breast milk as I don't produce it" for quite a while, but now that the requests have stopped, I've removed it.

Admin's welcome to it (although I'm sure he already knows it). Or just browse the "Fat Mingers" on AW, I'll be one of those. :thumbsup:

James999

just browse the "Fat Mingers" on AW, I'll be one of those.

I don't want to browse AW that's why I asked you, the site rules do not allow anonymous pro$$ies, as such you can't be "one of those" so the question stands, what's your AW profile name / number?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I don't want to browse AW that's why I asked you, the site rules do not allow anonymous pro$$ies, as such you can't be "one of those" so the question stands, what's your AW profile name / number?

I joined before Admin brought in that rule, therefore am still allowed anonymity. If Admin wishes to remove that amnesty and tells me I can't be anonymous, I will be more than happy to change my name and come out of the closet.
 :hi:

James999

I joined before Admin brought in that rule, therefore am still allowed anonymity.

So you believe you have special priviledges over other pro$$ies / favouritism? That would be very surprising as this site prides itself on transparency and fairness?

Dusktildawn

I just wish all Prossies would leave UKP,be a much better site without them  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I just wish all Prossies would leave UKP,be a much better site without them  :unknown:

I wish a few punters would leave UKPunting ----------------- we can only dream.    :hi:

OldAdmin

I joined before Admin brought in that rule, therefore am still allowed anonymity.

No it applies to you as well.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
No it applies to you as well.

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying.

Dusktildawn

I wish a few punters would leave UKPunting ----------------- we can only dream.    :hi:
:D

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is me:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have requested a forum name change.

Thanks for that, I may book you later for a one hour webcam.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: