Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Martina Love - London SE1 - Excellent  (Read 3901 times)

8 review(s) for Martina Love (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mcardle464

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

and thanks to all for this recommendation

This is her profile External Link/Members Only

I can tell you  that the telephone no and picture are correct.

Today's Punt:

1 hr @ £140
Enjoyment: excellent GFE
VFM: very good.
Comms: very good
Location: about halfway down the New Kent Road.  If you make it across the road alive you are a lucky punter.   :rolleyes:
The flat is clean and nice inside.

Martina is just down the road from me so has been on the radar for some time but her profile kept disappearing from A/W.  She said that AW kept receiving complaints.  As I doubt it is a dissatisfied punter, then it must be a mean WG.

Martina is beautiful, sultry and Spanish.  She speaks very good English, with a Spanish accent, if you find that sexy,and I do.  Her personality is amenable and friendly.

I had OWO and a hand job and came very quickly.   Spent the rest of the time fondling, kissing and did some reverse oral, which she seemed to like. I like fluffy GFE experiences and I thoroughly recommend her.  Because of my bad experiences with women in the past I seem to have sensitive antenna for hostility and a punt goes instantly bad if I pick up a negative vibe, but Martina is lovely.

Slight negatives (nothing to do with Martina).  The front door intercom is dodgy.  It buzzed but the door wouldn't open.  Then someone opened the door, who I hoped wasn't Martina, and demanded to know what I was doing.  I had a weird mini-altercation as she wouldn't let me in, and didn't know who Martina was (the moment it left my mouth I realised she might be using a different name). I didn't want to escalate the situation by pushing past her. She came out and closed the door.  I buzzed again - this time when I heard the buzzer I pushed the door very hard and it opened.  So I suggest you bring along a jemmy or tyre iron just in case.  :P

All in all, good VFM.  If you are not afraid of coming south of the river you are in for a treat.  Anyway, we don't let the prairie dogs, Millwall supporters and trained killer crocodiles out till well after dark, so you are probably going to be OK.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Sounds good, I may try to see her if I will be passing that way :)
JOOI was the AW link working when you posted? It seems to have been taken down yet again :wacko:

mrhappypants

A very enthusiastic Provider but I thought the looks - price ratio was off. 

Offline mcardle464

The adultwork profile has gone but the vivastreet one is still there, although it does not have a list of things and prices like A/W so it is less useful.  Martina said she was trying to get her A/w one back again.

Offline Horneylee

Going to visit Martina later. I'll write a review on my experience later today.

:) lee :yahoo:

The happy one

Hi

Any one with a working link please

Or if you have a number and she does not mind it being shared p.m. Me

password02

Going to visit Martina later. I'll write a review on my experience later today.

:) lee :yahoo:

Did you see her today?

Offline Horneylee

Yes I did indeed. Thanks to all the good reviews. Amazing girl! I'll write a review soon

Offline ned78

Does anyone have her contact details? will she be posting her profile somewhere or has she gone for ever?

Offline Horneylee

Check the link at the top viva street. That has her number on it.

Offline ned78

Hydrant

You can still get Martina's number from Google's cache of her recently-vanished Vivastreet page. Search for Vivastreet Sareka and on the first listing click the down arrow to the right of the URL and select  "Cached". The phone number link still worked a few minutes ago. I just tried it and she answered and I've arranged to see her for an hour tomorrow morning. Whoopee!

I have the number if the cache thing stops working – PM me.

Offline mcardle464

Martina Love has been having horrendous problems with someone claiming her profile on AW is false and getting it deleted.

In the interests of honesty here's her profile on visastreet:
External Link/Members Only

She is the girl in the picture. 

Organisational details: Martina's comms are good and she is dependable.  Today she cancelled and rescheduled our meeting with a reasonable reason. Her flat is nice but on the New Kent Road, which is twinned with Tatooine. A short walk from the Elephant and Castle tube. There is a cafe nearby if you need to wait,  The door to the flatblock is dodgy.  Last time I couldn't get in, despite buzzing, this time it was obviously partially open so I just gave it a big shove.  Best to think of it as a test of your strength, determination, and problem-solving ability.

The prize is a beautiful woman.

I reckon £140 per hour for what you get is good value.

I recommend having a woman whisper "fuck me now" in a sultry Spanish accent in your ear. She is a great kisser, does what you ask and can cope with ....Confessions of A Window Cleaner moment....I lost a sex toy in her vagina today, and it didn't put her off her stride too much.  :scare:

She said she likes to orgasm with clients, and I am pretty sure she had one with me today.

I would say her personality is amiable and sunny.  This is a big plus for me. I am not a machine, and I really don't want to get intimate with someone I don't like.

Because of all the shite with AW she has signed on with an agency which charges £300 per hour for her services...I guess outcalls to Mayfair hotels for business men.

I have had two excellent punts with her, and expect to go back again.