Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Olina / Edgware Road / Cindy & Mulan duo  (Read 953 times)

Offline jb238

This was a couple of weeks ago. All straight forward to book the day before using Whatsapp.... £250 for 1 hour incall.

The actual duo I wanted wasn't available so they gave me a few suggestions. I noticed these two weren't on the duo page so I guess it's always good to ask which duos are available for your target time slot.

Cindy's profile now gone it seems but she was attractive, a little bigger than than the photos suggest but certainly not fat or in a bad way etc.
Mulan - I'd say nothing like the photos but still slim and attractive nonetheless

External Link/Members Only

Decent second floor flat close to Edgware Road tube station and fit for purpose.

Cindy took me into the shower and gave me an excellent rubdown and Mulan appeared to help dry me off. Was offered water or a beer when we got to the room... went for the beer option and was given a nice cold Corona (i think Mulan phoned the agency to check if was ok to give me a beer!)

They both seemed to have a sixth sense for what I liked as when I lay down on the bed, Cindy pushed my legs back and dived straight in to give me a wonderful rimming whilst Mulan went to work on my cock.

I am a bit of a 'cock worship' guy with all the trimmings... i.e balls and arse licked, so for the next half hour or so both of them went to work alternating (at my direction) between pleasuring these three zones. My hands were also everywhere but I note Cindy's not a fan of fingers inside (fair enough).

I'm a one blow only kinda guy so each time I felt the sap rising I would change position from lying on my back to on all fours to help delay things. Fucking Cindy's mouth while Mulan rimmed me was a particular highlight.

After about 30 minutes I asked for the cover and promptly sat Mulan on me for some cowgirl action. I pulled her down towards me, grabbed the back of her neck firmly with one hand and her butt cheek with the other hand, then proceeded to pump her as hard and fast as I could until I exploded into the bag.

Didn't fuck Cindy as i find it all too cumbersome and a mood killer with the bag change.

Opted for the customary duo massage until it was time for the shower again.

I recommend but wouldn't go back as there are other duos I'd like to try