Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru massage  (Read 4005 times)

Offline aprower994

Hi All,

Looking for a good nuru massage in London. Willing to pay around £150 for an hour....

Thanks!

Offline StevenS

Look at butterfly touch agency. I recommend Emma

Offline aprower994

Thanks StevenS, I've been meaning to see Emma for a while now but unfortunately I can't make weekdays and she can't make weekends!

Offline aprower994

Have actually seen Kym - nice enough girl and the girl I saw was the girl in the photos, but her massage technique was poor.

Quesadilla

Not necessarily a "true" Nuru massage but "Nuru with tantric elements" from Larissa Naughty in Kingston.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Does combinations of massages with happy endings, full sex etc etc.

According to reviews a very nice experience - I was convinced anyway as I'm booked in to see her next week so will review after - might be worth a look if Kingston's not too far out.

Offline ForrestGump

Have actually seen Kym - nice enough girl and the girl I saw was the girl in the photos, but her massage technique was poor.

Happy to make further suggestions but perhaps you'd help us out by letting us know who you've already seen, and whether they're good or not, then you'll be more likely to get the answer you're after.  ;)

Offline aprower994

Hi,

I've had a nuru massage with Kym and Zara (though the pictures on Zara's website have changed since I saw her, so not sure if it's the same girl I saw). I'd give the Zara I saw a neutral rating - alright, but nothing spectacular.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the suggestion CaseyD...

Offline Jay72

Try Eva here... Shes really great. Personally not a fan of Nuru - you often dont feel a thing

Offline Puntsmith

Try Eva here... Shes really great. Personally not a fan of Nuru - you often dont feel a thing

The pics on that site look great!  Do the pics of Eva actually look like Eva??!  I also like the look of Maggie and Sakura - any feedback on those two?

I'm itching to have a go with one of them soon!

What does the £120 for 60min include?  And do you know if they offer more (e.g. OWO, CIM, FS)?

Offline webpunter

The pics on that site look great!  Do the pics of Eva actually look like Eva??! 
They're the kind of pics that appear to have earned Mr Photoshop some dosh.  Does Eva bear a close [enuf] resemblance ?

Offline Jay72

The photos are prob not genuine but she is a VERY good looking girl. Do a search on here

Maggie i dont know but Sakura is good looking if a bit off the wall. Think the service from this outfit is pretty consistent.

Offline Rstone

Hi jay,

What do you mean when you say Sakura is "off the wall" .... Sorry to ask such a question ... English nor my mother tongue... You mean she's cold? Not interested? How was your time with her please?

Tks!

Offline aprower994

Jay, did you go for the nuru or tantric with Eva?

Thanks

Offline Jay72

Hi jay,

What do you mean when you say Sakura is "off the wall" .... Sorry to ask such a question ... English nor my mother tongue... You mean she's cold? Not interested? How was your time with her please?

Tks!

Was enjoyable with Sakura. I had the bathing ritual which was great, probably better than the massage itself. By off the wall i mean eccentric. Service (tantric) was good.

With Eva i had the bathing ritual and the tantric with prostate massage.

Id go for Eva btw - very very attractive (although Sakura is too)

Offline Puntsmith

Hi Jay

I'm not sure how to picture what "eccentric" looks like!!  Is Sakura a hot Asian chick?!

Can anyone confirm whether the girls at this place do extras?  And what typical charges I should expect.  Thanks!!

Offline Rstone

Was enjoyable with Sakura. I had the bathing ritual which was great, probably better than the massage itself. By off the wall i mean eccentric. Service (tantric) was good.

With Eva i had the bathing ritual and the tantric with prostate massage.

Id go for Eva btw - very very attractive (although Sakura is too)

Hot and eccentric sounds like a good combination!

Would Sakura let you touch breasts? Pussy? ... If you tried... :-)
What does the bath ritual consist of ?

Sorry so many question - thanks in advance

Offline aprower994

Does Eva get in the bath with you in the bath ceremony? I'm assuming you went for the 1.5 hours at £180 Jay? Also, is it a cum once only policy?

Thanks!

Offline Jay72

Hot and eccentric sounds like a good combination!

Would Sakura let you touch breasts? Pussy? ... If you tried... :-)
What does the bath ritual consist of ?

Sorry so many question - thanks in advance

Was a while ago that i visited sakura. Breasts yes, pussy no if i remember correct. Think she kept herself just out of reach or batted away your hand.

In the bathing ritual they are in the bath and wash you - rather pleasant though at 180
Quid is not going to be to everyone's tastes. Plus no extras.

Eva does allow gentle touching of the pussy.

Always been a come once thing for me there.