Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberly and Sophia, Gloucester Road, lazy and lacklustre TOFTT (as duo)  (Read 1281 times)

8 review(s) for Kimberly party girl (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
12 review(s) for Sophia Angel (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JackSaint

Bought the private galleries which are basically the public gallery type shots plus the odd topless photos, the sight of Kimberly’s perfect tatas and blow job lips and Sophia’s baby blue’s and pert pair sucked me in like an old pervert desperate to spend naked time with two twenty something hotties.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Promised 23, bisexual, slim, dark haired, magnificent enhanced rack, reality, rough-ish looking facially Hungarian Love Islander with a magnificent body ruined by tattoos and dry skin as her tan was peeling, she could be a stripper or beautician.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Led to believe 20, bi curious, Size 6, 5 feet 4, medium natural tits, long blonde hair, mesmerising blue eyes, in the room, bang average young twenty something whose had a child, heavier than the photos suggest, you’d find her working in a supermarket at home, stubbly round the pussy and legs.

Both Hungarian, both new in London, both have positive reviews on here and after the disaster of last week I had to take a safer bet, that was a big fucking mistake, they are going home at the end of the month and apparently haven’t been that busy.

Comms, easy, WhatsApp with Sophia’s number a few days in advance, strong suspicion this is handled by a maid/manager, swift responses. They asked why I thought Kimberly was Sophia’s friend, hence the duo booking, I said it was because they were both in the same area, both Hungarian and both available at the same time, which was true and there’s no chance I’d mention a review on here. Quoted £180 for 1 hour include sex, owo, 69, massage, kiss, extras cim £30, cif £30, filming £50, requested my booking time, confirmed by return, address minus flat number given, game on. Thought I’d been ghosted at punt time, texted for flat number, ignored then asked for five minutes, I’d found out why when I got into the flat.

Place, one of those whoring hotbed houses in Emperor’s Gate, nice conversion, in a bit of a state, untidy, dirty reasonable sized bedroom, small free standing mirror, tropical heat, I got them to open the window, bathroom next door, felt like I needed a shower when I got home because it was far from pristine.

Action, first of the day, they’ll surely be enthusiastic and fresh. Well, I got in around 8 minutes late to be met (not greeted) by Sophia in her cheap silky pyjamas, hair messy, tanned, no make up, who looked like she just got up, we walked to the bedroom and she looked up at me and smiled, then flopped back down on the bed as Kimberly arrived, naked from her bedroom and admitted she had just woken up, having been working until 5am, she also smiled sweetly and previous reviews and her body made me stay, I really should have walked.

Conversation is stilted and difficult because their English is poor, we discuss services and I lay out £420 for £180 each plus £30 each for facial, they count and divide as I shower, drying on a non designated towel which wasn’t newly washed.

Back into the room, they are both glued to their phones, I stand at the end of the bed and beckon Kimberly towards me, she crawls down the bed, takes of my towel and wet wipes my cock, then sucks it enthusiastically, I ask Sophia to join us, she takes off her jim jams and gives me a suck, after a wipe at changeover. I ask them to suck it together, they do, I ask them to kneel by the mirror and thrust in and out of their mouths, guide tongues to my balls and eventually unleash a big, heads together double facial as they both cover their eyes like the see no evil monkey. We clean up and reconvene for more chat on the bed, a girl’s head on each of my shoulders.

I’m ready for round two, Sophia sucks me off then Kimberly takes over and performs her party piece blow job, bringing me to a toe curling cim, she giggles, then goes to spit.

We chat naked for a bit, bit of lip kissing and groping, phones start pinging, Kimberly takes a call, I’ve had enough, shower and they kiss me goodbye, still naked, bet they were both back in bed by the time I left the building 50 minutes after entering.

Nice, sweet girls but not proper whores who engage and seduce and leave you walking on air, I trudged out into the wind and drizzle knowing I could’ve had a much more satisfying wank.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 02:26:40 pm by JackSaint »

Offline deg_dilemma

Ah man, I had planned to see Sophia tomorrow and to use the opportunity to Film/Photo it. Especially after the glowing reviews, she seemed like a good catch - though not cheap at £180 + £50 filming.

Gutted, will have to find someone else now!

Offline JackSaint

Ah man, I had planned to see Sophia tomorrow and to use the opportunity to Film/Photo it. Especially after the glowing reviews, she seemed like a good catch - though not cheap at £180 + £50 filming.

Gutted, will have to find someone else now!

She might be alright solo if it's not too early, unfortunately I got them on a bad day today

Offline SilverN

I would concur with the looks, I would not rate them as gym toned super hot models.

It is I suspect the usual issue with the maid booking and trying to squeeze in as many punters as possible.

I thought £230 with facial filming was worth the price.

Sorry to hear it wasn't a positive.

Offline JackSaint

I would concur with the looks, I would not rate them as gym toned super hot models.

It is I suspect the usual issue with the maid booking and trying to squeeze in as many punters as possible.

I thought £230 with facial filming was worth the price.

Sorry to hear it wasn't a positive.

Thanks, it was the attitude, they were smily and happy but not engaged at all in a punting sense, we pay for an experience, they didn't deliver.

Offline SilverN

Yeah I completely get it.

For me it's the experience as well - that's why I'm not a fan of p&d.

I also try to get in early on the day to ensure they've had time to relax....and recover/be fresh

But if someone's kept them up to 5am "partying" can backfire....lol.

Offline patelprat

Op - Even though they are not as good as in the pics, which one would you rate as the "hotter" of the two?

Offline JackSaint

Op - Even though they are not as good as in the pics, which one would you rate as the "hotter" of the two?

Kimberly, by a country mile, click with her in a one on one and I reckon you'll have a great time

Offline patelprat

Kimberly, by a country mile, click with her in a one on one and I reckon you'll have a great time

Thanks.
Yes I was already planning to see Kimberly 1-1.
Your review put me off a bit, but as long as I get her attention and no phone distractions, I'll be happy!

Offline Illya Kurakin

A really shame they did not work. I was in a dialogue with 'Kimberly' as she first popped up but clearly a maid/Sergei as the responses were in quick and perfect English. Ditto the text of her profile. I may have dodged a bullet there so thank you.

Offline JackSaint

A really shame they did not work. I was in a dialogue with 'Kimberly' as she first popped up but clearly a maid/Sergei as the responses were in quick and perfect English. Ditto the text of her profile. I may have dodged a bullet there so thank you.

In a one on one she might be good, but it's absolutely just a job, racking up the pennies with no attempt at engagement or service.