Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai flower. Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2068 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy Thai flower (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Audiboy1

External Link/Members Only

Had a few hours to kill in Brum at the weekend, did a bit of research on here an narrowed it down to a couple.  Fired off a few texts and got a good reply from her, I think she goes by the name of Nonny?

Comms: All easy, agreed services and tines and she called me as I got a bit lost!

Meet: knocked the magic door and was very happy with what was behind it. Definitely the lady in the pictures probably better in the flesh. Into the bedroom and cash stashed while I got undressed. She came back in and started to kiss me while touching and getting naked. Onto the bed oiled up her tits and started sliding up and me, onto nice owo not really deep but plenty of attention to balls as well. Back to more kissing rubbered up and time for sex, she has got the biggest pussy I've ever seen, not flappy but just sort of puffy (hard to explain) but it felt good. Cowgirl to start then on to mish I could feel the end so back to some more oral before she made me cum on her tits.
We got cleaned up, more kissing and she helped me get dressed.
A great meet £60 for 15 mins even though I was there for over that.

Offline theejaculator

Hi thanks for the review.

Maybe the pussy was 'the biggest you've ever seen' and puffy because there used to be a big dick there ? B4 the surgery? :sarcastic:

Offline Audiboy1

Maybe, but that hole felt good and those tits were real!

Offline Vaass82001

Now then, see my review, I don’t think the tits are real???? But she has a cesarian scar and the pussy gets wet as fuck when you play with it so deffo all woman. I’ll see her again when I get the chance