Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Armella (Outcall)  (Read 714 times)

9 review(s) for _Armella_ (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is always a ping-ponging debate regarding longer bookings or multiple single ones.  I decided to split my 2hr evening punt between two outcalls, with a two hour gap between the two.  Thought it might be interesting!  I first saw Armella followed by Em, whose review I posted first,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39483

I was looking forward to seeing Armella, as I had her on my HL for some time based on other punter's reviews.  I was aware that she was probably better suited to a 3hr booking and not a 1hr booking as has been a constant theme in other reviews on the site.

Armella's comms are fantastic, flawless actually and she was on time.  For an outcall only girl this is critical, and can make or break them.  She is pretty and has the fantastic body and breasts that others have described.  She is intelligent.

Now for the punt.  I found Armella very detached.  The kissing was not that great and I felt her breath was slightly stale.  Toothpaste and mouthwashes in bathroom, so no excuses.  Sex was mechanical and workman like, some RO.  I did not ask for oral.  For my 1 hour punt there was serious clockwatching, but fortunately no alarms.

I scored the punt a neutral, her very good comms, replying to emails/sms's etc stops me from making it a negative.  It was interesting to contrast the difference in attitude between her and Em who is just so much friendlier and actually wants to be there, and this makes a big difference to the over all experience.