Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selene Konrad - Earls Court area  (Read 1574 times)

4 review(s) for Selene Konrad (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Illya Kurakin

External Link/Members Only
Positive. Happened in January
90 mins. £260 inc OWO.
Have been out of London punting action for a long time. Was exploring the Diva collection when the ladies I wanted to see all disappeared to Dubai. Was in the mood and saw the TOFFT for this lady and figured it was worth a shot (though she is not my normal type).

Afro-Caribbean lady. Said she was a student and did this part time. Seems plausible. Pictures (as others have noted) are fairly accurate. Tall, lithe and with nice boobs and very responsive nipples.
Agreed 90 mins with OWO. Found the flat in the Earls Court/West Kensington area fairly easily. She greeted me in a robe and wearing lingerie and welcomed me with a DFK. Did the paperwork and took a shower. Flat was fit for purpose. Emerged from the shower and moved to the bedroom. Some nice DFK and then some very good oral. A bit of 69 (she tasted good) and wanted to get her wet. Stopped as it had been a while and I was trying to pace myself. Cover on and she got on top. Was very energetic in cowgirl and I could play with her boobs (nice and natural though I am a fan of larger). Moved to mish and then doggy and popped far too fast for my own good. Baby wipes and clean up all very efficient. Drink some water and chat. Smart and pretty sophisticated young lady. She initiates round 2 with more good (sloppy) oral. On with the cover again and back to her on top. When we got the rhythm right it worked a treat and I managed a second pop. Still had some time on the clock but I decided to make a move. Back to the shower and out.

A positive visit with an enthusiastic and natural girl and would both recommend and see again if in the area.

Offline drwho

Sounds like the £20 for OWO is worth paying

Glad you had a good time with her :thumbsup:

Offline Illya Kurakin

I think so (OWO). Did not get the smell of weed but your review was excellent.

Offline drwho

Thanks I.K.

I note she's been tweaking her profile today.

I suspect NBU's review has started the ball running.
Though of course not all attention is welcome and not all clients are as well received

Notable additions relating to how to contact her and the hygiene of clients.

I made a point of manscaping earlier and obviously showering on arrival but now getting paranoid that the bagel with English mustard and slug of rum from the hip flask beforehand weren't as efficiently masked by the chewing gum as I planned...Maybe explains the limits to DFK with me...?

Another reason I prefer early afternoon punts

Offline NotThe

OP, that k you for your reply. We're the assets natural or enhanced?

Offline Illya Kurakin

OP, that k you for your reply. We're the assets natural or enhanced?
Natural I think.

Offline drwho

Yeah tits were nice full and natural.
Swung around lovely when she was on top, definitely no silicone, very good.

Lips I think were pumped up though, but still felt good to lock on to

Ass was perfect to me. Cute and grabable but quite low on the size scale often referred to on here. I did really enjoy it and found the pictures on the Savannah site representative enough.
If you're after a huge booty look elsewhere

Offline puntmiester

Thanks for reviewing . All the reviews are mentioning her body but not face . How would you rate facial attractiveness?