External Link/Members OnlyMy second time seeing seeing this beauty. I had a free 2 hours slot and saw she was free in Jan 2024. Glad I jumped at the opportunity.
Location: block of flats in central Farnborough, which I gather is fairly notorious. Parking at the local Sainsburys or right opposite at the pharmacy.
Comms: pretty good, but the typical delay in replying to texts. I had to wait 5 minutes outside but worth it.
The girl: Jesus. Not the prettiest face (but by no means ugly), but my god her body is unreal - extremely trim, slim, but an amazing shape and figure. 9/10, will fuck again. Honestly though, her attitude is what made the meet so great, as she genuinely seems to enjoy sex and communicates well. Her English is not bad, and that sexy Russian accent did things to me.
The punt: On arrival, met with a hug and kiss, and led to bedroom where I was offered a shower (not taken) while she stashed the cash. She kept making sure to bend over in my direction in her sexy lingerie, and it really did the trick. Lots of DFK with her fondling me, even making a little 'annoyed' moan when I delayed her taking off my belt. She convinced me by dropping to her knees and getting it straight in her mouth for OWO. Her hair is beautiful, incredibly soft, and lovely to hold onto while she slobbers all over it! I told her I wanted to return the favour, and she was straight on the bed on all fours for me to eat from behind. Her pussy is fantastic, smelled fine, and tasted great. "I need you to fuck me" was enough for me to race a condom on and do just that - doggy, missionary, cowgirl, she looked and felt amazing in all of them, and wasn't just rushing to make me cum.
I had been trying not to cum immediately since the start of the meet, and told her I was close. I asked where she wanted it, and she suggested her mouth. She pushed me back on the bed, took the condom off, and gave one of the best blowjobs I've had in a while, leasing to days worth of cum filling her mouth.
After she'd gone to the toilet to spit, we had a nice chat while I got dressed. Lots of compliments both ways, I left a very happy man
See her if you get the chance, treat her well!