Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 2834 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online gardener100

This is my first review so feedback is welcome.

Even though I have been a member of the site for a while, I am a newbie to the world of SP's so I took a safe bet...the much reviewed Carla
External Link/Members Only

Paid £40 for 15 mins.

Comms were very good, all via text,  and the meet was at a flat about 15 mins walk from the centre.

I paid and Carla disappeared for a few moments after telling me to undress.

Carla was lovely. I'm no good at ages so I'm not going to hazard a guess but she's mature with a great body. Very well done enhanced boobs.

I was nervous as hell and I was grateful when she came back in the room and just took control. There was FK, OW, RO and hand relief from what I remember. It was all a bit of a blur to be honest. She was so energetic and all over the place, but in a good way. It seemed like one moment she was kissing me and the next moment she was rubbing her pussy right in front of my face. I haven't a clue how long I was in there for but it seemed like a lot was squeezed into 15 mins

I left with a smile so a strong positive from me.

Offline Jasonk71

Online Dark Vader

Hardly a safe bet with 11 neutral and 11 negative reviews but I know what you mean. Well done on your first review. What did she tell you to do when you first got there?

Online gardener100

No. Nothing was my choice tbh. I just lay there and Carla took over. Now you ask, I would have preferred OWO but it the OW was way better than I expected and I didn't really think I was missing out on anything at the time.

Online gardener100

Hardly a safe bet with 11 neutral and 11 negative reviews but I know what you mean. Well done on your first review. What did she tell you to do when you first got there?

She asked me my name and then my age then said something in reply but I didn't catch it and never said pardon. I realise that was a bit rude of me! Most of the communication in the room was hand signals from what I remember.

Online Dark Vader

She asked me my name and then my age then said something in reply but I didn't catch it and never said pardon. I realise that was a bit rude of me! Most of the communication in the room was hand signals from what I remember.
Nothing wrong with Carla's English! Also Carla is very fussy about shoes on in her flat. That would have been the first thing she said to you?

Online gardener100

Nothing wrong with Carla's English! Also Carla is very fussy about shoes on in her flat. That would have been the first thing she said to you?

Your probably right about her English but there's a lot wrong with my hearing. She needn't have said anything about shoes...I always take them off as soon as I go anyone's house :D

Online JontyR

Thank you for the review. It was just fine.  :thumbsup: I'm sure as you punt more you will develop your own style too.

Out of interest...has your first experience made you look to jump onto another straight away?

Don't forget the rules you've set yourself. You did your due diligence here and it paid benefits. Keep on the same track for the rest and you'll be ok.

It's an error for many of us is that after a couple of good punts you think you've got it sussed and come a cropper!!

Offline alabama1

Thank you for the review. It was just fine.  :thumbsup: I'm sure as you punt more you will develop your own style too.

Out of interest...has your first experience made you look to jump onto another straight away?

Don't forget the rules you've set yourself. You did your due diligence here and it paid benefits. Keep on the same track for the rest and you'll be ok.

It's an error for many of us is that after a couple of good punts you think you've got it sussed and come a cropper!!
It was his first review, not necessarily his first punt.

Online JontyR

It was his first review, not necessarily his first punt.

True...but I took this is as a decent clue.

I am a newbie to the world of SP's

Online gardener100

Hi, it was my first punt. I will have another go but probably for longer next time. 15 mins went by in a flash. I was surprised at how nervous I was before and after so I think I'll take a while before I go again. I need to build up my confidence a bit.
I take on board your advice about due diligence. You are so right.