Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Snake Milton Keynes  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Jerboa

Tuesday 30th September

External Link/Members Only

I booked Gina at Annabellas over the phone, there was a mix up, reception thought I'd said Tina rather than Gina when I booked, so when I arrived at the flat the receptionist sorted it out, luckily Gina was free, I met Tina while we sorted this out, she looked good tbf, I might go and see her soon.  ;)

So after a bit of a kefuffle I met Gina, just like she appears on her videos, age 30's petite blonde with big fake boobs and a few tattoos, she has a bubbly personality, straight away I knew this would be a fun punt.

Paid for a half hour and got my kit off, Gina was laid across the bed, so I knelt down by the bed, and gave her a kiss, and got my hands on those big boobs, this soon evolved into my cock between her boobs then OWO as I knelt over Gina's face, I reached down and licked her pussy as she continued sucking me, Gina is an expert at oral, changed position so I was laid back on the bed, and Gina carried on giving OWO.

Time was ticking, so when she offered sex, on went the rubber, and Gina squatted over me in cowgirl, quite a tight pussy, she soon wanted to change, so we did doggy, the mirror on the wall by the side of the bed is a good touch, gave a great site as I pounded away at her pussy, I closed her legs so she lay flat on her front, while I carried on fucking her pussy, another change to Mish, had Gina's legs over my shoulder, carried on at a steady pace, built up the tempo, and finally exploded into her as she talked dirty.  :thumbsup:

Gina got the wet wipes, and helped clean me up, we had 5 minutes left, so lay back on the bed for a chat and get my breath back, It was very much a PSE, but Gina said no to CIM, I didn't ask if she did anal, probably not as it's not on her profile, a very good full on 30 min punt with a horny Spanish chica.  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

I've met Gina a few times at parties...a genuine Spanish MILF amidst all the Romanians pretending to be Spanish...from Valencia.

She certainly is a big personality in pocket rocket body, demands attention and loves cock.

If you like her look and how she performs on film, she's pretty much the same in the flesh.  :thumbsup:

Though I think my personal preference lies with more natural, younger, more subtly sexy girl next door types.

Offline webpunter

Read the review with interest - i do like busty milfs
She's at Guildford Gems once a week - External Link/Members Only
Prices no longer showing but used to be:  30m = 50 / 45m = 70 / 60m = 90 i recall.   Will have to pay a visit & report back

raylondoner

Read the review with interest - i do like busty milfs
She's at Guildford Gems once a week - External Link/Members Only
Prices no longer showing but used to be:  30m = 50 / 45m = 70 / 60m = 90 i recall.   Will have to pay a visit & report back

Yes, I saw Gina at HoD in London last year and she was awesome - meant to go back but she moved on before I got around to it.

Gina is already on my hot list and I feel Camberley beckoning!  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Yes I'd also like a return, but Surrey is a bit to posh for me, wish she'd do a tour of MK.

Offline webpunter

Gina is already on my hot list and I feel Camberley beckoning!  :hi:
Thought it was Frimley [went to GG when in Guildford a few years ago].  Might kill two birds with one stone and go for an annual check-up at the GUM

Offline webpunter

Yes I'd also like a return, but Surrey is a bit to posh for me, wish she'd do a tour of MK.
You're probably right.  'To' should be spelt 'too'.  Just jestin'   LMAO

Offline webpunter

wish she'd do a tour of MK.
Wish MK central was on my door-step.  You lucky Alan B'stard !