External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyDuration : 2 Hours
Cost : £460 (£230 each)
This meeting took place a couple of months ago. Having seen both of them a few times in 2023 on an individual basis I had enquired to both parties about the possibility of a duo and both seemed enthusiastic with the suggestion so I got the ball rolling. Comms were first class throughout and done via AW and text.
The venue was Savannah's place in the Walker/Byker area which I was familiar with. Quiet terraced street with on street parking and public transport very close by. Was met by Savannah behind the front door and the venue was spotlessly clean. She was wearing a LBD and stockings and heels while Katie was in an all in one black outfit - both looked stunning.
I was offered a drink, vouchers were exchanged and it was under starter's orders.Began with three way kissing and their clothes were quickly discarded and both ladies got to work on me with some quite exquisite OWO with the two of them swapping between little FC and balls.

From past experience I know that both liked a spot of foot worship so onto that and then RO on the two of them with both of them being highly responsive and needless to say as fresh as the proverbial daisies. There then followed an epic passage of play with Savannah performing OWO while Katie did a spot of face sitting on me- then they suggested they swap positions (well who was I to complain!!).Next up was girl on girl and I have to say for two lasses who had never ever met each other before it was right up there with Heaton Minxes/ SwingsWith Us/ Sav - Keeva

Then a spot more OWO and hand relief and a wonderful finish for me.
After that a much needed drink, chat and recovery with the two of them on the bed it was Round 2 which owing to me being nigh on knackered was a bit more sedate but just as satisfying.
Overall this was a dream come true to have a meet up with two of my all time favourite NE lasses together like this and they hinted that there may be more duos to follow in the future.

One of those meetings where you are still buzzing days after the event. Highly recommended.