Author Topic: Deluxe Galena outcall  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Harry8675309

I booked an outcall with Galena to my hotel, she messaged before to confirm and showed up on time and wearing yoga pants and her hair in a pony tail, she looks good but not quite as good as the pics and certainly wasn't as done up. We had great banter during the massage (in hindsight way too much talking for my preference) and I thought we were getting along well so when she asked if I wanted extras I decided to ask for FS, she asked for something crazy, I think 300 and I agreed, I should have known better but live and learn. The actual experience was terrible no kissing allowed, even kisses on her neck she kind of tensed up and moved away from, the whole time she seemed uncomfortable, I quickly finished in doggy and went to shower off my shame at having paid so much for something that neither of us enjoyed. The massage itself was not great either with not a lot of teasing or swipes. Lesson learned, don't overpay in the heat of the moment. I would not return.

Link here: External Link/Members Only
the pic where she is sipping a drink is the most close to what she looks like in person.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
this is her third red review out of nine, only three positives
though there are a couple of early reviews which have been delisted after the posters got banned

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
OP, your previous reviews show you know what's what, why'd you lose the plot and agree to 300?  You know very well how much "quality" you can get for that.

Offline paceywitter

Don't feel bad. .her looks and body would tempt the devil himself..she obviously doesn't like doing extras probably  .did she do owo..some said she was OK at this..seeing her tits live must do crazy things to us.

Offline Harry8675309

No OWO or OW, but I didn't ask for it either.

Offline gurds

I booked as well but didn't go ahead with meet after reading reviews.

Her USP seems her big tits.

Offline paceywitter

Feel for you..wouldn't be bad if she sucked you off before, maybe let you eat her out ..she shouldn't offer it if she can't deliver it properly..especially as you both got on..you would think the connection would Make it work for you both..thanks for posting I was tempted to try

Offline Harry8675309

That's exactly what sucked me in, but it's no fun when the person attached clearly doesn't want to be there.

Offline Harry8675309

As for how I lost the plot and agreed to 300, at the time it was a rationalization that I gladly pay 300 when booking from Diva, so why not now when she's already here.

Offline paceywitter

I paid total 300 with Sara recently..its easily done...it was ok but its a gamble...an engaged galena into you would be worth £300...hopefully we can recover a good experience for u next time mate

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
£300 is a hell of a lot to pay for sex, no matter how good it is. For that you should be very sure it is going to be an amazing experience. By this I mean you are already in a raunchy session with her, she is doing things like kissing you, sucking you off and you can see she is in to it already. The fee is to upgrade to FS, or extend time, or both, and you are fairly certain the session will continue in same vein. Even better is you have had a shorter session with her previously and were very happy with the service. Or you have read multiple positive reviews on UKP from members you trust.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yesbby

Did she get her kit off for the sex?

Being shagged by Galena is almost worth the money for the view from below I’d say. A kind of bucket list event. Shame she’s not as sexy as those amazing tits would lead us to believe.

Offline paceywitter

I agree ..its a gamnle but I'd of been tempted..seeing her tits and pussy is a dream

Offline Harry8675309

Did she get her kit off for the sex?

Being shagged by Galena is almost worth the money for the view from below I’d say. A kind of bucket list event. Shame she’s not as sexy as those amazing tits would lead us to believe.

Yes she did

Offline yesbby

Yes she did

And how spectacular was her body? Surely your big outlay can extend to titillating a couple of forum simps…

Offline paceywitter

For all her bad reviews it seems she has an amazing rack...I think they must the magnets that draw everyone in...🙏

Offline Griffin75

Her reviews tell it as it is.
She has a spectacular body and pair of tits but mechanical (at best) service.
I’ve had owo off her - wouldn’t go back…

Offline dross

that body would part most people with their cash, even after reading this I look at those tits and get tempted, bet she looks incredible from underneath!  :dash: Having to WFH more is saving me I guess  :sarcastic:


Offline dross


Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
that body would part most people with their cash, even after reading this I look at those tits and get tempted, bet she looks incredible from underneath!  :dash: Having to WFH more is saving me I guess  :sarcastic:

I don't get the appeal of huge tits. Sure they look great in a bra, but once removed they usually sag pretty badly with nipples pointing at the floor. Much prefer a small pair of pert titties with nipples pointing upwards!
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Atrueyorkie

You could have probably negotiated on that but the horn was strong.

Again need to remind yourself they’re doing it for the money. Just because you hand over funds does not mean they’re going to immediately be infatuated with you or become an instant lover. Would you probably prefer that, of course.

But the reality is she’d prefer that with someone else, hence not the repulsion, but dodging and unwillingness to engage in certain activities.

But deserved negative because if I’m shelling out 300 I expect a better service, even if it’s an act  :D

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
You could have probably negotiated on that but the horn was strong.

Again need to remind yourself they’re doing it for the money. Just because you hand over funds does not mean they’re going to immediately be infatuated with you or become an instant lover. Would you probably prefer that, of course.

But the reality is she’d prefer that with someone else, hence not the repulsion, but dodging and unwillingness to engage in certain activities.

But deserved negative because if I’m shelling out 300 I expect a better service, even if it’s an act  :D

You are damn right, for £300 she should act like she is enjoying it. In my job I have to act as if I like the customers, in reality many of them I hate their guts!
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I don't get the appeal of huge tits. Sure they look great in a bra, but once removed they usually sag pretty badly with nipples pointing at the floor. Much prefer a small pair of pert titties with nipples pointing upwards!

These were natural F+ and definitely not pointing at the floor, pendulous admittedly. (Models of yesteryear [sigh])

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 03:41:44 pm by LLPunting »

Offline paceywitter

The question is who is the goto deluxe girl we can rely on to deliver the best of everything..lots of reviews but no one consistently to pick it seems ..


Offline paceywitter

Definitely sounds it ..but hard knowing what julia will charge and how far she will go etc but customer service wise she sounds excellent

Offline Harry8675309

Has anyone seen Amanda? Couldn't find any reviews

Offline paceywitter

I'm pretty sure she works for a few agencies and I don't think the feedback was that good..its definitely on here somewhere but Amanda looked bigger etc..I will try to find it for you

Offline yesbby

I don't get the appeal of huge tits. Sure they look great in a bra, but once removed they usually sag pretty badly with nipples pointing at the floor. Much prefer a small pair of pert titties with nipples pointing upwards!

I'm a small tits man but I've seen these and they are spectacular - the nipples hang like fruits in themselves, pointing perfectly as if directly into your heart. She has a great body too.

Offline paceywitter

Amanda - City Massage, Outcall. ..that was the review I remember..is that the girl you mean

Offline Harry8675309

Amanda - City Massage, Outcall. ..that was the review I remember..is that the girl you mean
I meant this one: External Link/Members Only

Offline paceywitter

I know but If u read the review I don't know how to do the link there is another link that shows that girl


Offline Harry8675309

Ah sorry about that, I see it now, she looks very different so I thought it wasn’t the same lady.

Offline paceywitter

Who did you decide on next Harry?

Offline gurds

Anyone gotten an oily titwank from galena?

Offline paceywitter

Judging by her reviews it looks no..to be fair it should be her selling point..surprised she don't utilise her best features more

Offline dross

Judging by her reviews it looks no..to be fair it should be her selling point..surprised she don't utilise her best features more

It's a very good point although you'd maybe get lost in there  :yahoo: :lol: :wackogirl:

Offline paceywitter

I'm not even sure latest reviews have her doing owo anymore..though could be wrong

Offline paceywitter

Just looking again as despite reviews tempted..has anyone seen her recently has she improved and was that review 300 total or on top of massage fee..thanks for any more info

Online Atrueyorkie

Just looking again as despite reviews tempted..has anyone seen her recently has she improved and was that review 300 total or on top of massage fee..thanks for any more info

90% of the comments on this thread is you, you might as well see her.

Offline paceywitter

Will do..I like deluxe girls..trying to find a gold visit..just wondering whether it was £300 all in..I'm a gambler..Will risk it if it was..

Offline zoro001

i tried her few months ago when she was meeting privately. she has the best boobs ever but not worth it. we agreed for owo. i arrived and after i paid she said that she never agreed to that. i am nice looking and shaved, so i dont think i was the problem. she is cold and distant. not worth it.

Offline paceywitter

I'd go to see the tits...but the no owo has put me off..she seems to have stopped doing it judging by your experience  ..you seen any other good alternatives at deluxe mate

Offline zoro001

I'd go to see the tits...but the no owo has put me off..she seems to have stopped doing it judging by your experience  ..you seen any other good alternatives at deluxe mate

I am gonna put a review about Raiane