Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Selene Konrad - West Brompton - TOFTT (3 times!) so V strong Positive  (Read 3394 times)

4 review(s) for Selene Konrad (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NBU

I thought that I should finally share with everyone my thoughts on my recent meets with Selene.

Feel slightly guilty as I have sat on this review for a couple of weeks.

I have seen Selene now 3 times and every time just seems to get better, at the beginning December, about a week ago and just now. I consider myself quite lucky to have found her as there seems to be something wrong with her AW profile so if you do a "available today" search (even if you limit it to your hotlist) she does not appear even though when you do a specific search she appears as "available now". Very strange, and I have let her know. As such, here is a link to her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue: About a 5 minute walk from West Brom or Earls Court tube stations. Ground floor flat with a discrete entrance. Small but very clean with a good shower.

Cost: £160 each time for 1hr incall

Selene: She looks just like her pics. Is tall at about 5'9 or 5'10. Perfect height for me, particularly as she is a great kisser. I would suggest that you read her profile as this will give you a feel for her. Natural, responsive breasts and a great lean figure. Profile says Jamaican (family roots), but really she is a Londoner with perfect English and being very bright is very articulate, so time out of bed conversing is very enjoyable. Now reading the above you might think that she has me wrapped around her little finger and in a way she does as we just clicked, however, I am writing this review to help her given the issues she has had with AW, and an obligation to share with the forum.

The sessions: They have all involved lots of kissing (mix of FK and DFK) and mutual stimulation with multiple rounds of safe sex. I know people like the initimate details but that is just not me. Call her and figure it out for yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed if you take the time to get to know her. Suffice to say that I have seem her 3 times already and will be be back for more. I only hope that she does not get burnt out or jaded when she, as she will, becomes very popular.

Will I see her again? Definitely - already planning when.
Would I recommend her to others? Definitely.

She deserves to be treated well.
In Conclusion, some of the best punts I have had in a while.

Offline deg_dilemma

She's been on my list for a while but wasn't sure how authentic the profile was so always went to other options. £160/hr is pretty much my affordability limit too.

There was some speculation if her old profile was Savannah Bloom : External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMohican

Comes across as a bit touty this review especially when you give virtually no details about services received 'I know people like the initimate details but that is just not me'.

Irritating too as there is a clear contradiction going on on her page - 'things I dont do' includes CIM yet in her 'enjoys' list she includes CIM at discretion - so which is it?

Offline Bruce Wayne

Comes across as a bit touty this review especially when you give virtually no details about services received 'I know people like the initimate details but that is just not me'.

Irritating too as there is a clear contradiction going on on her page - 'things I dont do' includes CIM yet in her 'enjoys' list she includes CIM at discretion - so which is it?

Agree, seems to be to benefit the SP rather than forum members by not sharing details for members know what to expect rather than risk a poor experience.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I thought that I should finally share with everyone my thoughts on my recent meets with Selene.

Feel slightly guilty as I have sat on this review for a couple of weeks.

I have seen Selene now 3 times and every time just seems to get better, at the beginning December, about a week ago and just now. I consider myself quite lucky to have found her as there seems to be something wrong with her AW profile so if you do a "available today" search (even if you limit it to your hotlist) she does not appear even though when you do a specific search she appears as "available now". Very strange, and I have let her know. As such, here is a link to her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue: About a 5 minute walk from West Brom or Earls Court tube stations. Ground floor flat with a discrete entrance. Small but very clean with a good shower.

Cost: £160 each time for 1hr incall

Selene: She looks just like her pics. Is tall at about 5'9 or 5'10. Perfect height for me, particularly as she is a great kisser. I would suggest that you read her profile as this will give you a feel for her. Natural, responsive breasts and a great lean figure. Profile says Jamaican (family roots), but really she is a Londoner with perfect English and being very bright is very articulate, so time out of bed conversing is very enjoyable. Now reading the above you might think that she has me wrapped around her little finger and in a way she does as we just clicked, however, I am writing this review to help her given the issues she has had with AW, and an obligation to share with the forum.

The sessions: They have all involved lots of kissing (mix of FK and DFK) and mutual stimulation with multiple rounds of safe sex. I know people like the initimate details but that is just not me. Call her and figure it out for yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed if you take the time to get to know her. Suffice to say that I have seem her 3 times already and will be be back for more. I only hope that she does not get burnt out or jaded when she, as she will, becomes very popular.

Will I see her again? Definitely - already planning when.
Would I recommend her to others? Definitely.

what issues?

Online LLPunting

... I am writing this review to help her given the issues she has had with AW, and an obligation to share with the forum.

... I know people like the initimate details but that is just not me. Call her and figure it out for yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed if you take the time to get to know her. Suffice to say that I have seem her 3 times already and will be be back for more. I only hope that she does not get burnt out or jaded when she, as she will, becomes very popular.

OP lost the plot?  Punter's perspective and interest is what this site was created for.
Your past reviews do you credit but even past heroes have fallen.

The blue frillies arse shot does not marry with the sleeker ivory set front shot.  What size and body tone is she really?

Offline jkandjol

OP lost the plot?

Yup.

I read this review on the fly when it had no comments and knew I could just leave it to others  :lol:

Odd but has happened to even better men as you intimate. I am flicking through his reviews now and great stuff and at a great comment percentage (so seems like someone straight to the point) so even more odd what happened here with this OP

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Yup.

I read this review on the fly when it had no comments and knew I could just leave it to others  :lol:

Odd but has happened to even better men as you intimate. I am flicking through his reviews now and great stuff and at a great comment percentage (so seems like someone straight to the point) so even more odd what happened here with this OP

Simple I think... a case of EAS

Offline Payyourwaymate

I was willing to give you the benefit of a doubt OP until I saw this  :lol:. Classic touting review for her to get more work lol.

OP your old reviews are not like this. Seems like this one sunk her claws into you. My commiserations. Mayday mayday man down man down  :cry:.... :sarcastic:.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 11:54:56 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline s0whatsnew?

Mayday mayday man down man down  :cry:.... :sarcastic:.

Shouldn't  that be  '...man up, man up...'  ?   I mean, there's no  EAS without it getting even more up :wacko: ....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 01:04:10 am by s0whatsnew? »

Offline Atrueyorkie

The review sounds  very flowery.

So for 160 you just kissed her as there’s no other service listed in the review. Nobody is asking for 50 shades of grey writing level just done detail as it’s incredibly vague and flowery currently.

Just looks like a promo review
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 01:35:42 am by Atrueyorkie »

Online Stevelondon

The review sounds  very flowery.

So for 160 you just kissed her as there’s no other service listed in the review. Nobody is asking for 50 shades of grey writing level just done detail as it’s incredibly vague and flowery currently.

Just looks like a promo review

I didn’t see you sneak back onto the forum.     😂
Welcome back mate 👍🏻

Offline drwho

Thanks for the review NBU

I see you paid £160 each time.
Did she let you have OWO with that, as her profile suggests it's £20 extra and will be added automatically, suggesting £180, or did you specifically ask for OW to avoid the charge?

Offline Atrueyorkie

I didn’t see you sneak back onto the forum.     😂
Welcome back mate 👍🏻

Haha cheers mate  :D :drinks: